One

"Iris, babe," Mat chuckled, letting go of his girlfriend's hand. The couple was still unofficial, but yet it felt really real.

Iris turned to face Mat, displaying a bright smile on her lips. She was in love with him, and she could tell he was in love with her.

"Yeah, Mat?" She said taking his hand in her own. She intertwined their fingers, making him smile at the affection. It was the simple things that she did which made him happy; whether it was a kiss on the cheek or a hug so tight.

The man stopped walking after a second and then turned to face Iris. His eyes looked her face up and down; still beautiful.

An uncontrollable smile took over his lips as he looked at her. He swears there was something about his girl that made her irresistible.

"Mat, babe," Iris said, catching his attention; this time with him paying attention. "Is something wrong?" she asked, a bit of worrying showing.

That only made him smile more, he adored how she was so caring. Total wife material, he thought. Most of the time, he hoped they lasted forever; today was one of those days.

"No, beautiful," he shook his head, showing off a reassuring smile that seemed to calm her down. "I just really love you," he answered her.

After that, he turned back to walk. She followed after him and stayed close by his side, practically clinging to him; he enjoyed it.