Part I

Ashley's POV: 

Being bored=going to the bar. It was just the logic of the idiot guys I called my friends. We were all in London because Mitch, Ryan and Jerome pretty much felt like coming down, so they rented a hotel and asked me to stay with them awhile. To which of course, I obliged. I would never miss out an opportunity to hang with them, not matter how stupid they may be. So we all got ready to go, me putting on a floral high-waisted skirt that stopped a little bit further down that the middle of my thigh, and a white sleeveless top with my black bag and flats. I was feeling confident tonight, so I decided why not? I pinned my hair up in the back and put on my black leather jacket and black bag to go with it, along with a bit of make-up as well and red lipstick to match some of the flowers on my skirt.

I walked out of the hotel room I had to myself and into the guys' room, who were already ready. As soon as I entered, they all stopped short and kind of gawked at me, causing me to question just how confident I was really feeling. I raised m eyebrows at them as if to say What? and they all looked away, except for Mitch. he didn't seem to notice my gesture and kept staring, making m blush, until he realized what he was doing. He quickly looked away, his ears turning pink. 

"So, are we ready to go?" I asked, accidentally turning the attention back to me. 

"Uh, we, uh, um," Mitch stuttered, gaping again. I blushed even brighter, sitting down and trying to cover up my exposed skin. It was like I was naked!

"Cat got your tongue, Mitch?" Ryan teased, earning an angry glare from Mitch and Jerome trying to hold in a laugh.

"We should be ready to go." Jerome said, always being the polite one. I stood up slowly, making a futile effort to pull down my high-waisted skirt. Mitch cleared his throat, and stood up as well, as far away from me as possible.

"So, let's go then." Ryan said. We walked out the door, him in the lead to a night of memorable events.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were dancing. They were drunk. Ryan and Mitch were dancing up on some girls while Jerome just watched, beer in hand. Wow. Even when he was drunk he was just as loyal and polite as he was sober. I stood a little ways away from them, leaning against the counter, and smiled like the idiot the alcohol was making out of me. I wasn't feeling self-conscious about my outfit anymore, either. Mitch seemed to notice me standing by my lonesome, and stopped dancing with the blonde-haired girl he was with. She pulled him back at first, but he just shrugged his arm off, seemingly focused on me. She looked insulted at first, as if ready to smack him, but Ryan called her over and danced with both girls, and she seemed to not mind at all.

I giggled at that, and when I looked up, Mitch stood in front of me, smiling stupidly. He was really drunk.

"You look really hot tonight." he slurred.

"Why thank you." I said, as if talking to a little kid. He was the equivalent right now, after all.

"No, I mean it. Like so hot, I could just kiss you..." he said. He leaned in as if he was going to do just that, but I held his face inches away from mine. I'll admit my heart was fluttering and I wanted nothing more than to kiss him, but I didn't want it to be while he was drunk. I was sober enough to know that.That could never end well or happily for either one of us. He looked up at me and frowned, clearly disappointed. Then he grinned a little at me.

"Well then at least don't deny me the pleasure of dancing with you." he said. I blushed a little, and he grinned even wider. 

"Fine." I answered, letting him take my hand and lead me away from everyone else. He put his arms around my waist, and tried to sink lower, but I kept his hands in check. He pulled me close, and started swaying a little, completely off sync with the fast-paced music we were listening too.