I feel like a 5 year old who just finished finger-painting

Only that it took me a LOT of frustration,, hand crpms and 3 and a half hours instead of like one.

FUCKING HELL I'M MAD, THE CHAPTER DELETED RIGHT BEFORE I COULD SAVE IT CAUSE WATTPAD IS A DICK AND NOW I HAVE TO REWRITE IT.

Anywho, dad let me touch his stuff; and by stuff, I mean iPad; and by touch, I mean use; and by use, I mean he downloaded Medibang for me and let me draw for 3 and a half hours!

Honestly, this is the clostest I've ever felt to him this whole year. I'm so happy.

So in the end, I spent 3 and a half hour of quality time with my family.
And by with my family, I mean I was sitting on the couch next to them, listeing to music and drawing while they watched CSI.

WHOOP WHOOP!

I drew with my fingers cause dad didn't fin his pen-thingy...
And now my hands feel like I just wrote a 6 page long german essay cause DAMN, do they hurt right now ;A;

Oh right! You surely wanna see WHAT I drew!! (I know the waist is too thin but don't let it bother you, I only noticed during shading and I wasn't in the mood to change it anymore)

If you didn't wanna see it then... excuse me but why are you even here? :/

Sorry, my humor is dying right now XD
You'd think it'd be my aching, still kinda half-open wounds (I totally didn't rip them open. nah, uh-uh) are what bothers me, but NOOOO it's my fucking SHOULDER.
Sorry, I'm pretty bothersome when I get a shot and then the next day, it starts itching and aching and whatnot even though it was just a tiny little shot and I CAN'T EVEN FUCKING SLEEP ON MY DAMN SIDE ANYMORE, IT SUCKSSSSSSS.

... see? bothersome XD

Anyway, I'll now try to distract myself from my shoulder either by either prying open the cuts from yesterday or by drawing.
Depending on how my hands feel in about ten mintues which is supposedly where I can't stand my shoulder anymore.

I'm in decisive (is that how you write it?) about going to sleep tho... I dunno, it's already half past midnight... :/

(Please don't read futher if you're gonna judge me...)