[ Chapter 24 ]

a/n : wattpad is glitching so if you cant read this chapter after the second time I took it down and updated it, i dont know what to do anymore, sorry xx

================================

''Does he want me to prove that I have like great kissing skills!''

Nate and Max exchanged a look, a very annoyed look. Harry had burst in the room, Nate's mistake for not locking the door and totally ignoring the fact that the both of them were naked as they quickly tried to cover themselves up with the covers. The guy just walked in and sat on the edge of the bed next to Nate which made Max glare at his twin brother because for fuck's sake, Nate was naked!

''He wants you to prove yourself as in boyfriend worthy idiot!'' Max exclaimed, frowning down at his little buddy already going soft, so much for hotel room sex before lunch.

''Boyfriend?'' Harry asked, raising his eyebrows.

''Dumb ass'' Nate muttered, rolling his eyes. Harry ignored that and had his thinking face on, fingers drumming on his knees.

''Boyfriend? He wants me to prove that I'l be a good boyfriend?''

''How about a boyfriend first yeah? You haven't even asked the boy yet'' Max suggested, looking up at the ceiling. He really wanted his brother to get out of the room.

''Should I wait? Like until we get back from this trip?'' Harry asked, looking at the both of them.

''I don't care Harry! Get out!'' Nate shouted, shocking his boyfriend and his brother. Instead of getting offended though, Harry only got on his feet and rolled his eyes.

''Fine but good luck getting Max's dick back up'' He muttered, smirking.

''Out!'' Nate and Max said in unison and Harry chuckled, holding his hands up as he walked backwards to the hotel room door.

Harry sighed, crossing his arms and leaning on the wall opposite the hotel rooms. Ask Niall. How should he ask Niall? After he came into the room? He can't just pull Niall to him and blurt out the question! Wait, can he? But then Niall said prove himself? So he has to make it special. Right?

Harry groaned, looking up at the ceiling as if the answer was right there if he just wished enough.

''A gift''

Harry's eyes widened, still fixed on the ceiling. Did it just?

''I'm here, idiot. God'' He put his head down and saw Denise shaking her head at Harry actually thinking that the ceiling was talking to him.

''Oh, Denise. H-hey'' He said with a small smile. He knew about this particular Horan not liking him or his brother so he was just a little scared. And well, he did gave Nate and Max the room so he was scared, a lot actually.

''I need to ask you something and you need to answer with a completely honest answer'' Denise said, looking at Harry expectantly and the boy could only nod as Denise smiled, satisfied with the answer.

''Do you like Niall?'' She asked.

''Of course, a whole lot'' Harry answered just as quickly.

''And you're sure he isn't some experiment for your sexuality or a fling you wanna have for another 3 days?'' Denise asked again.

''If he was a fling, I wouldn't have agreed to this. I'm practically surrounded with his family and if that's not taking a risk, I don't know how I can prove that I actually really have strong feelings for Niall. And as for the experiment, sure I don't really feel attracted to guys but Niall is an exception and maybe that confuses me but I know what I want and I'm not gonna play with someone's heart just for some experiment'' Harry said, a little shocked on what he said which he didn't even think about, it just came out and it was honest, he knew. He tried to keep it cool though, green eyes darting from wall to door after looking straight at Denise's after his answer.