I shut the case and I walked back over to Brian as Campos smirked,
"No worries. Braga keeps his word."

Campos turned around and made a hand motion as a signal to his men. A car door opened and an older Mexican man in a nice suit stepped out. He slammed his door and began to walk forward. I don't know what it was about him but I knew that wasn't him.

I turned my head towards Brian and whispered,
"I don't know what it is about him, but I don't think that's Braga."

Brian looked down at me in confusion before we both looked back ahead of us as 'Braga' approached us. The man stood in front of us and dropped a duffel bag at our feet.

"Two million. You get the rest when I get my property."

"I got a question for you. You wearin pink when you were clawing your way out of El Salvador?" Brian asked him.

Everyone was silent until I asked with a slight smirk,
"You're both thinking what I'm thinking right?"

"He ain't Braga." Dom said.

"FBI!"

FBI flooded the area as bullets began flying. Dom shoved the older man on the ground as I pulled Brian to the ground with me and pulled out my handgun. I fired at whoever aimed at us, nothing fatal. Just enough to stop them from killing us.

"Get out of here Dom!" Brian yelled as he pulled out his own gun and did the same thing I did.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Fenix pulling Campos away and putting him in a car. Was he Braga?

"Campos is Braga!" I yelled in hopes of the boys hearing it as I shot someone in the thigh.

Fenix drove the car and began barrelling through the FBI agents and his own men as he tried to escape. I looked over to see that Dom had tackled Gisele out of the way of the car, thank god. I carefully stood up, Brian's hand still in my own.

"Sophia get out of here!" Brian yelled as he stood slightly in front of me.

"What? No, I'm not leaving you here!" I yelled as I shot someone in the shoulder.

"If you don't go now they will arrest you and question you about Dom again. This time they'll use anyway to get the information of you." Brian yelled as my heart raced at the thought.

Yeah, doesn't sound fun.

I quickly pressed a kiss to his cheek,
"I'll see you soon."

With that, I took off towards the car just as Dom was getting in. I opened the backseat and climbed in just as Dom took off. I breathed erratically,
"Thanks for waiting."

I could practically feel Dom rolling his eyes as I reached forward and placed a hand on Gisele's shoulder. She looked back at me as I offered a smile,
"I'm glad to see you here."

She smiled back,
"So am I."

I smiled wider but held onto the seat as Dom raced after Fenix and Braga.

-

I sighed as I shifted the bag of groceries in my arms. Mia had my car since she was still staying with Han until things blew over. So I had to walk to the grocery store and back without a car. I pulled the keys from my purse as I heard people talking in the garage. I was filled with confusion until I saw- Brian?

Brian must've noticed my staring because his head turned and his face filled with surprise at the sight of me. I quickly adjusted the bag in my hands as I hurried to the back door and into the kitchen. Tears burned my eyes as I quickly set the bag down on the counter and threw my purse on the table. I placed both of my hands on the counter and closed my eyes to contain my tears.

God just seeing him there was enough. I was so sick of lying to myself and everyone else that it wasn't true. I ignored it for so long that I started to believe that it wasn't true. But it was.

I was still in love with him.

I opened my eyes and took a deep breath before I reached into the bag and began to pull the food out. I stopped when a hand grabbed my forearm,
"Hey."

I turned around and looked up only to be met with eyes I'd fallen in love with so long ago. Brian gently wiped a tear from my face. This one's for me.

I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his lips to mine. After a few moments I pulled away and looked up at him to see him watching me in awe. Then suddenly his lips were on mine again. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands grasped onto my waist. We were both caught in a fit of passion as we had both longed for one another so long, and now that we had each other we weren't letting go. His hands slipped under my thighs as he hoisted me up. I pulled away from him breathlessly as he looked up at me.

"I love you." I said as I looked into my eyes.

He flashed me that charming grin before he pressed his lips to mine.
"I love you too." He spoke against my lips.

He set me on the counter and stood between my legs. I kept my lips against his as I helped him pull off his sweatshirt.