This Baby

Yn P.o.v

I replied & told him that idgaf about him or nothing that he's been through,I knew I hit a spot when I replied that I feel a little bad,soon enough he didn't reply,ima go talk to him...

*8 months later*

Well I'm big as ever,I'm having a baby boy,I'm gonna name him Kaiden Deaundre Alsina,I miss August though I regret what I said he wasn't here my whole pregnancy,the baby shower was a successful a few of my friends flew out to help me.but yeah that's it.

August P.o.v

Damn,I miss Yn,I haven't seen her in 8 months I know she's huge & I know she's having a boy from the pictures on instagram,I'm still in the game though,but I'm gonna text Yn and ask to meet her somewhere.

Yn p.o.v

I was in Kaiden's Nursery,when I heard my phone,I went to get it,& August text me and asked to meet at the park I put on my black shirt,dark acid skinny paternity pants,with my Jordan's (your choice)i flat ironed my hair with a bang ,& made my way to the park when I made it he was already standing up.

August:*hugs you* I missed you....

Yn:I missed you too nigga,

August:listen Yn,I'm sorry for everything I've done to you,I love you,I wanna be in my son's life,in your life,I want to live with you and my son,ian mean to hit you I love you I'm trying to get out the game but it ain't that easy,but we can make it will you please forgive me?

Yn:I do & I'm sorry for what I texted you I was just mad.

August: I do *kisses you*

Yn:*kisses back*

August:Now,when is you due date?

Yn:April 8th

August:alright,don't worry about nothin else,cause knowing you,he already spoiled.and ain't born yet,so ima get him everything extra or whatever...

Yn:alright,how's your music been goin?

August:it's been a success so far,but it was nothing without you,God I missed you.

Yn:I missed you,but I just thought you didn't want this baby.

August:Yn,I thought hard that night,and I realized that I was gone have to step up whether I liked it or not I wanna give him everything I didn't have,a good living not a ghetto living you know?

Yn:I know,I love you August.

August:I love you too.

Update

________

I'm so sorrrry y'all!I've been busy,busy,busy

But go read my other stories»»»

_______________________________

90+ reads

26+votes

8+ comments