Chapter One

[Major thank you to {you know who you are} for motivating me to write this. With out you I would never have done it. :) Thank you to @Hayley_Baker_2001 for helping me when i got stuck, hope you enjoy the story love. And a massive thank you to anyone who ends up reading this.]

[Kelsey's P.O.V.] 

Cold blue water ran down beneath the fast racing jet ski. The wind blew my hair back behind me and I laughed with out a care in the world. I closed my eye's, feeling free. I hit something head on and I was sent flying through the air... I crashed into the water with a loud splash. The salt water burning my eyes and throat. All I could hear was rushing water; an engine dying; someone diving into the water and shouting something. But it was all a blur. The sounds were blurred; drowned out by the crashing of the waves. I couldn't see; couldn't breathe; couldn't hear.

 Suddenly I felt an arm around my waist and another grabbing my arm; pulling me up above the water. As I reached the surface, air instantly rushed into my lungs; causing the burning to be ever so worse; causing me to cough. Whoever had saved me was still holding on to me. I wanted to see them and thank them; tell them I was ever so grateful. So while I was being pulled somewhere, I waited for the water to clear out of my eyes. All I knew is that it was a guy who saved me because I could hear him mumbling, "C'mon, I got you. I've got you." He had a very thick, deep, British accent. 

As everything began to clear, and I could see everything; I saw him. His face.... The look of concern on his face....  The way he held me close; like he'd known me forever.  Almost like there was some sort of personal bond. For awhile he stared into my eyes, concernedly. 

"H-hey...are you alright?"  The guy asked as he sat me on the jet ski and sat behind me starting up the engine.

"...yeah I think so-" and with those few words I blacked out.  But before I fell into the water, I felt him catch me.

[Harry's P.O.V.]

"...yeah I think so-" the girl mumbled, then blacked out but before she fell into the water, I caught her. 

"Hey? Hey? ... Can you hear me? ..... Oh, crud.  We need to get to the shore and find some help."  I said as I sped ashore on the jet ski. When I got close enough to the shore that i could walk in it, I jumped off the jet ski and carried the girl ashore; bridle-style.

I rushed ashore and laid her down on the rough sand; Listening for any sign that she may not be breathing or if she was losing her pulse. Her breathing was shallow and her pulse was faint. "Hey!!! We need help over here! Somebody call an ambulance." I called to the lifeguard and everyone else close enough to hear me; trying to get her any form of help.

~Later (like 5 minutes or so)~

[Kelsey's P.O.V.]

When I gained consciousness I was on the beach; my head pounding with the loud sirens. And to my surprise, I looked up to see the Harry Styles kneeling by my side. He told me everything that happened. The whole time Harry had the same look of concern that he had when he saved me.

"Um...I'm Harry...Harry Styles. You gonna be alright there, love?" Harry said, the concern registered on his face.

"Yeah... I know who you are. D-Did you pull me out of the water... Did I hit you with my jet ski?" I stuttered as I looked into his emerald eyes; he smiled faintly at me. 

"Yeah, I pulled you out of the water after you hit me and flew a couple feet above my head.... Hey, What's your name?" Harry said while he chuckled a little; then he blushed at my name.

"Oh..... It's Kelsey. My name is Kelsey Miller. I'm sorry for crashing into you..." I looked down shyly. 'Get a hold of yourself Kelsey. God don't embarrass yourself in front of him!' I though to myself.

Harry chuckled his beautiful chuckle and smirked, "Nice name for you. It fits you well. Smart; Sweet; Beautiful.... Oh... um... Did I just say that out loud?" Harry blushed.

"Um.... yeah you did. Hey.... why am I seeing two of you?" I mumbled as I fainted again.

 "Crud." I heard him say as I faded into unconsciousness.