Meeting the other Rossetti

Start from the beginning

“He’s going to get sick I got it. But this is my Brother Mitchel but call him Mich and that is Darrel his wife Megan and their kids Jackie and Darrel Jr. and they have another son which is probably with my mom named Sam.” I said gesturing toward everyone.

“Hello I would properly hug you and shake your hands to introduce myself but since I am sick, I don’t want you guys to get sick with me. You guys will feel like poopy.” Laney said making Jackie and both Darrel’s chuckle.

“That is fine sweetie here give me Braydon don’t worry I will watch him as Landon gets some sleep. I have had 7 Years of practice with children.” Megan said getting Braydon sending Laney back to bed then me.

My phone wrung waking me up instantly.

“Hello….” I dragged off.

“Hello Mr. Rossetti I hate to call since you told me you were taking a couple days off work but there is an emergency. Mr. O’rien is back and wants to sell you some of his profit in New York. He and Mr. Tisdale is here they said if you come within the hour they will give you what you wanted in Texas some building I’m not quite sure I forgot sir I am sorry.” Cara my secretary said.

“It’s fine, tell them I will be there.” I told them running to the shower to get dressed. What I want in Texas is this big piece of land in Dallas about a couple of miles away from houses. It would be perfect to buy and get someone to build my mother a house. I always promised her it and I will not give up on it. Mr. O’rien had bought it and was going to make a mall but didn’t have the fund to do so. Putting my tie I ran to check on Laney to see her sound asleep. Running down the steps. Darrel was lying on the sofa with Braydon laid on his chest sleeping. Mich was on the love seat with his feet hanging of watching TV and my poor niece and nephew where asleep on the floor using Rudolph as a pillow.

“Where is Megan?” I whispered walking over to Jackie Picking her up and placing on the Lazy boy recliner then doing the same to Jr.

“She had to go to work. So Sunday we are still having our Man time right?” Darrel laughed making Braydon move on his chest.

“Yes if Laney feels better look I got to go into work. I will take Braydon so Laney could rest longer.” I told him grabbing Braydon gently and putting him in the car seat.

“You need the diaper bag I saw it upstairs let me get it ready for you.” Darrel said walking up the steps looking at my watch I walked to the car placing the car seat in and making sure I got everything right.  “Here see I told you when Jackie was just a baby to take her some time so you can get use to parenthood.” Darrel Joked.

“Shut up you wanted me to take her so you and Megs can make Darrel Jr.” I told him.

“You’re right, but anyway when you get back I want to talk to you about all this I think you are moving too fast big brother. We know nothing about this girl and yet she has you tied around her finger. She is really pretty that’s a plus. Be safe Landon we will be here when you get home. I don’t truly trust this girl” Darrel stated walking back inside.

Getting to my office just in time I had thirty-five seconds left. Walking inside to see Cara handing them coffee I smiled. She is the best secretary I have ever had.

“Morning Gentleman sorry I couldn’t make it here faster. I had a little family problem at home. My girlfriend is sick and had to bring my little buddy here.” I said placing Braydon car seat on my desk.

“Morning Mr. Rossetti would you like any coffee or anything else?” Cara asked walling toward me and touching Braydon arm saying how cute he is.