#8 High school party

Imagine you're at a high school party. As you arrive you get your self a coke because you plan on being sober so you can drive home. You sit down on a couch in a corner. Around you there are many horny teenager that are making out with eachother.

At some point you decide to go to the toilet so you go upstairs.

As you leave the toilet you see a girl with pink hair being dragged to a room by Jake, a douchebag from school. You recognize the girl. It's Demi. She gets bullied at school. This seems to be some kind of evil plan of her bullies that also include Jake. You don't know her but you know you have to do something because she doesn't look like she is happy to go into this room with Jake and do whatever he plans on doing with her.

"Stop it, Jake! Leave her." you say.

"How about you leave, Y/N?" he replies drunkenly. You walk up to them and shake Jake's hand off of Demi's wrist. You take her hand and pull her away from him.

"Listen Jake. You obviously are too drunk to notice that she has no interest in sleeping with you. Or Demi?" you say and then look Demi in the eyes. She is about to tear up but she nods.

"See. So go and search for someone else who'll suck your dick!" You glare at him.

"Awww Y/N! You have a crush on this little slut there or why you're so protective over her? Dyke!" he says while laughing at you.

"I prefer being a lesbian over being a rapist!" with that you pull Demi down the stairs with you.

Everyone is looking at you as you get downstairs. "What are you all looking at? Go back to making out with eachother!" you yell at them and with that you leave the house with Demi behind you.

It's pretty dark outside because it's near midnight. You walk through the front yard of the house the party was in. You let go of Demi's hand and turn around to look at her.

"Are you ok, Demi?" you ask carefully.

Demi's eyes get watery and she starts crying. She hides her face in her hands. You can't stand seeing her like this and hug her.

"Shhh...Demi it's ok! Those fuckers are just immature teens. Come on they're not worth your tears!" you whisper in her ear to calm her down while rubbing her back.

After a while she starts to calm down and you let go of her. She takes her hands away from her face and you brush away the tears that are rolling down her face with your thumbs.

"Thank you, Y/N. I didn't even think you knew my name or who I'm but no one ever stood up for me and helped me like you did tonight. You wouldn't have to do that, especially not for me!" Demi says quietly while looking down.

"Demi stop making yourself worth less than you are. I wanted to help you and you needed it so you're welcome!" You say while lifting up her face by her chin so she looks you in the eyes and sees that you're meaning what you're saying.

You take her hand and lead her to you car. "Come, I'll bring you home. Where-" you stop because Demi froze in place. You look at her and see that she doesn't want to go home.

"Ok. I won't ask...for now. You can sleep over at my place!"

You get in the car and drive home. When you get there you tell your parents that Demi is sleeping over and take her up to your room. You show her your room.

"I like your room , y/n!" Demi says.

"Thanks."

After a few minutes of silence Demi speaks up again. "Thank you again for tonight. You don't know what this means to me!" Demi comes close to you till you're only inches apart.

"You're welcome." you whisper slightly overwhelmed by her being so close.

Demi leans in and starts kissing you. You kiss back. It gets heated and your tongues fight for dominance as Demi starts pulling up her shirt.

You realize what's happening and pull back.

"Stop Demi!"

"Oh my god! Did I do something wrong? Sorry. I just thought that...forget it. I'm fat aren't I? I'm so sorry!" Demi starts rambling.

"Demi." she doesn't listen and continues rambling.

"Demi listen to me!" you say louder while taking her face in your hands and making her look at you. Tears are rolling down her face again.

"Listen Demi! I didn't mean it like that. I enjoy kissing you and I really like you but I guess it would've been your first time with Jake or?" Demi nods. You brush her tears away.

"See! I want your first time to be special. I don't want you to do it because you want to thank me or because you're under any pressure. I want it to be perfect for you and with the right person ok? You're not fat, ugly or any of that, you're beautiful. You're stunning. You're perfect just the way you are Dems!" after saying that you kiss her lovingly. You taste her salty tears on her lips.

As the kiss ends you look at Demi. She is speechless. You brush her hair out of her face and kiss her forehead.

"Let's go to bed, beautiful!"

You walk to you coset and hand Demi a big shirt and show her the bathroom so she can get changed.

You go back to your room and change as well. You lay down in bed.

Demi walks into the room and stops in the middle of the room.

"Where can I sleep?" Demi asks shyly.

"What do you think Dems? Come here!" you say smiling slightly.

Demi walks over and crawls into your bed. You open your arms and Demi cuddles up to you and lays her head down on your chest.

"Thank you again y/n..." Demi whispers and looks up to you.

"Always baby girl.." you whisper back and kiss her one last time.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight y/n."

You both drift off into a peaceful sleep.

A/N: Long ass imagine! ^^

You reached the 5 votes and here comes the imagine. I know it has no sex scene and you pervs probably wanted something like that but I wasn't in the mood so I wrote this dramatical and  cheesy stuff! Tell me what you think! :D♡

(Didn't read it a second time. Sorry if there are mistakes in it!)

Thank you for over 850 reads! ♥ (I guess I'll do that in every imagine 'cause I still can't believe that people are actually reading this!)

Q: Any German Lovatics that are reading my imagines? :)