113;

Rosie;

Martijn had taken me to the most amazing place for dinner, it was along the viaduct area in Auckland. The restaurant was opposite this beautiful marina, which was lit up all round the sides, with different coloured lights. We were given the window booth and enjoyed some really tasty meals. Louis, Aubrey and Watse came along for dinner. Martijn and me had finished our meals before the others and decided to go for a stroll along the marina. We made it outside and linked our fingers together before slowly walking along the waters edge.

"What do the next few months look like for your schedule?" I turned my gaze to look at Martijn, slowly wrapping my free hand around his arm which was holding my hand.

"It's pretty busy, obviously after this trip you fly back to LA and then I go to Amsterdam for a few studio session before festival season really starts" he replied pressing his lips against the side of my head.

"So lots of travelling? Are you going to be able to come to LA at all during those times?" My eyes skimmed the signs that were lined up along the marina explaining the boats names and purposes. Martijn grabbed my arms and turned me to face him so I was looking directly into his eyes.

"Roselie, you know there will always be lots of traveling involved in what I do, I'll try to get to LA as much as I can. Sometimes it might only be for a night sometimes it might be for the weekend. You know I'll make the time for you whenever I can. It's just going to get really busy the next few months" I nodded as he spoke, he ran his hands up my arms in a reassuring way.

"You know I love you and will do anything to make us work, even if it means getting you on a plane and flying you out to where I am if you miss me. I'm also just a phone call away, you can call, text FaceTime me whatever you want whenever you want" his hands cupped my cheeks as the words came out of his mouth.

"I love you too" I mumbled as I looked him in the eyes. I leant forward and pressed my lips to his which he returned with a soft but passion filled kiss.

"Enough of this sappy stuff, let's get back to the others" he smiled at me which I returned.

We made our way back to the others who were standing outside the restaurant waiting for us, we made our way over to the van and hopped in. Martijn sat opposite me as I pulled out my phone scrolling through some notifications. I opened up Instagram and opened the story camera area, clicking on the 'hands Free' video one. I pointed the camera at Martijn who subtly tried to pull the finger at me and acted like he was rubbing his face. I giggled before putting a filter on it and adding it to my story.

I opened up the notifications area and looked at a few recent ones, one in particular caught my eye.

charelleschriek commented on your photo

I immediately clicked on it and saw that she had posted the fire emoji. I furrowed my eyebrows and showed it to Martijn, he looked down at my phone and his smile faded a slightly.

"She's probably trying to be friendly" he responded looking up at me.

"I know" I replied, "but like if my ex boyfriend was commenting on your stuff wouldn't it be a little weird? Like I'm just not sure what her intentions are" I said warily.

"She's harmless Rosie, like I said she's probably trying to be nice and show support" he said again before pulling out his phone and scrolling through it.

I huffed and went to my text messages seeing one from Sara and a few from Hailey.

Sara James;
received at 6:19 pm
Hey beautiful, miss your face. Can't wait to see you in a week and a bit. 💗

Rosie James;
sent at 8:26 pm
Aw baby s, I miss you too! Not long now darl'. 💘

Hailey Baldwin;
received at 6:27 pm
Hey shit face, remember that guy I was seeing for a bit - well turned out he was just a massive dick lol ☹️ oh well, will try my luck again x

Hailey Baldwin;
received at 6:29 pm
Also Martin's ex is liking your pics?? What's all that about? X

Rosie James;
sent at 8:35 pm
Hails you don't need a dick in your life, there will be somebody that's perfect for you (cough Justin cough) out there, just be patient! 💘 babe you have no idea how weird I think it is, honestly like Martijn thinks she's just being nice and showing support but it's weird? Miss you, so excited to see you x

I locked my phone and looked out the window seeing we were approaching the hotel. Once we were outside we all climbed out of the car and made our way inside, louis was busy looking through the photos he had taken of the day on his camera as we waited outside the elevator. Martijn slung his arm around my shoulder causing my gaze to focus on his.

"You're so beautiful, how did I get so lucky?" He whispered to me.

"I ask myself that everyday" I responded pressing a soft peck to his lips.

"Ew pda, get a room you guys" Louis complained as the elevator doors opened, causing us to laugh. We all stepped in and pressed the floor we wanted

"Oh Louis, that's where we are going" I winked at him as Martijn and me stepped out once we got to our floor.

I could hear Louis scoff and Aubrey and Watse laugh, we slowly made our way to our door.

"See you tomorrow love birds" he yelled after us.

I stepped foot into our suite and made my way to the bedroom before falling backwards down on to the bed with a slight huff leaving my lips as my back hit the sheets.

I heard Martijn walk in the door causing my eyes to divert to him. He pulled his shirt over his head and let it fall to the ground as he made his way into the bathroom. I hopped off the bed and followed him. He had his tooth brush in his mouth while standing in front of the mirror trying to fix his hair. I placed my hands on his lower back and pressed my lips to his shoulder blades trailing soft feather like kisses against his skin. I could feel his breathe fall from his lips as I moved my hands from his back towards his stomach and resting them there, I leaned my head on his shoulder sending him a flirty grin through the mirror. I moved my head slightly and pressed a few small kisses to his neck. I glanced into the mirror from the corner of my eyes and could see the lust building in Martijn's eyes. He spit out the toothbrush rinsed his mouth before picking me up and carrying me out of the bathroom.

"You asked for it" he simply said with the same flirty grin I gave him a moment ago.

The rest of the night was long and passionate, but so worth the sleepless moments. I propped myself up next to Martijn who was running his fingers through his disgruntled hair turning my head slightly to the clock that was settled on the bedside table and reading the time before I snuggled into Martijn's side again, I wrapped one of my arms around his torso and pressing my lips to his cheek.

"You're such a blessing you know" I mumbled softly fluttering my eyes closed. "I have so much love for you, I hope you know that. We'll get through the busy months, we can do it. We're strong and like you said you're only a phone call away, so we'll make it work" I whispered softly before drifting off into a peaceful slumber.