Part 34 (Dill ki Dharkan)

Abhi was going to upstairs but suddenly they heard a voice.

Voice:- Koi jarurat nahi hai. Mai aa gaya hu. ( That's not needed. I am here.)

It's looking like Nandini's eyes going to pop out. She stood up from her sit and turn towards the voice and there he was coming downstairs with a smirk on his face.

Nandini (whisper):- Manik.

Manik came to them. Abhi took his sit.

Manik:- Morning everyone.

Manik looked at Nandini and winked at her. Then He took his sit.

Vandita:- Nandu tu kari kyu ho gayi hai? Beth jaa. ( Nandu why are standing? Sit down.)

Nandini again sat on her sat. She was just looking at Manik. Manik looked at her and smirk. Nandini look down.

Yeash:- Tho Manik beta tum tho pehla bar India aye ho kya plan hai? ( Manik you came first time in India, so what's the plan?)

Manik:- Jada kuch nahi uncle mai yeh jaga gumna chata hu. Par Abhi ne bola aj usse kuch urgent kam hai office mai. He can't come with me. Tho maine socha mera ek friend yeha reh ta hai usse milkar ayu. ( Nothing much uncle, I want to roam around here. But Abhi said he have some urgent work in office. He can't come with me. So I thought to meet my one of friend woh live here.)

Yeash:- Yeh bhi tik hai. Par tum tho yeha par kucg bhi nahi pehchan te ho. (This is also fine. But you don't recognize anything here.)

Manik (to himself):- Ab apko kese batau mai yeha ka kona kona pehcanta hu. ( Now how can I tell you, I know every corner of here.)

Manik (to Yeash):- Uncle, internet hai na. Aj kal koi bhi anjaan city ghumke ana koi bari baat nahi hai.(Uncle, there is internet. Nowadays it is not a big thing to roam around any unknown city.)

Yeash:- Right.

Nandini was in deep thought. She was just rolling her spoon on the food. She looked at Manik, he was talking to Abhi and laughing. He was behaving like nothing happened last night.

Nandini (in mind):- How can Manik be here? He left yesterday, I myself saw that. How this possible.

Vandita saw her lost. She shook her.

Vandita:- Nandu tu kuch kha kyu nahi rahi hai? Dhayan kaha hai tera? (Nandu why are you not eating? Where are lost?

Nandini pushed her plate.

Nandini:- Mom mujhe vuk nahi hai. Mai hospital ja rahi hu. Ap baad mai Ana. (
Mother I am not hungry. I am going to the hospital. You come later.)

Nandini stood up. Nandini was going to walk away. But Manik stopped her.

Manik:- Nandini!!

Nandini stopped in her track and turn around. Manik stood up from his place.

Manik:- I have to go to meet my friend. Can you please kindly drop me there?

Nandini was going to say no. But she thought a little and then say yes. Manik face glow up like a bulb. He literally run after her. Manik was driving the car and Nandini was sitting beside him. Nandini was very curious to know, How did he came back. Manik was not saying anything. So Nandini thought to break the silence.

Nandini:- Manik I want to talk to you.

Manik didn't look at her. His eyes were still on road.

Manik:- Kya bat karni hai tumhe? ( What you want to talk?)

Nandini:- You left the house yesterday night. Then how come you here?

Manik looked at Nandini.

Manik:- Oh come one Nandini don't question like a dump.