Chatper 1: Dream Come True

(In the process of editing, so you can point out errors for once :))

"JC!" yelled my dad.

"YEAH?" I yelled back. I was in my room on twitter.

"Are you packed yet?" he asked.

"WAIT!" I said as my phone went off. My dad sighed and rolled his eye.

"Is it that kid name Collins?" he asked. I looked up at him.

"You know it is." I grinned. Collins is a 17 year old magician and i'm in love with him. I never met him so I hope when we get to LA i'll run into him.

"You are obsessed with him, he just a boy. Plus you're only 13, you can't marry him." he said.

"i'm not obsessed with him and who said I'm gonna marry him?" I said, even though I was. Hehehe.

"Well get ready, were leaving soon." he said leaving the room.

"K." I said. I looked at my phone and saw Collins tweet.

"@Collinskey: today is SUMMER! i'm heading home, see you after :D" I smiled and comment.

"YAY! i'm so happy summer here! I hope I can meet u this summer! <3" I put my phone down and got ready. I pack my Collins key shirt (I made) and a sketch pad. I love to draw, I have Collins and Devan all over it. Also, I pack my cards, I pretty much pack my hole room. Time went by and I was already to go.

"JC! time to go!" dad yelled.

"Just in time." I said to myself. "OK!" I yelled back. I put my key around my neck and my "keyper" bracelet, then ran out. I put my bag in the car and got in the car. When as we left, I put my headphones in to listen to music. We were almost there then my phone buzzed. It was Devan. (his brother)

"@itsDevankey: today my dad said he is having a old friend over and his kid, they are staying for the summer. hope there nice."  

"weird, that's what me and my dad are doing." I commented I shut my phone off.

"JC were here." my dad said. 

... 

I woke up and we were in the air still. My dad was in a different seat so I couldn't ask him"ARE WE THERE YET?"  I was by the window. no one was seating next to me, yay! I started to draw things.

"What would you like to drink?" a lady asked me. I looked up and it was the people who work on here. What are they called again?

"Water please." I said nicely. She give me some water.

"thanks." I said. I put it down and started to draw again.

"OH WAIT!" said a boy.

"Can I have some water too?" he asked.

"yes, here you go." she said giving him water i guess, I didn't see who it was.

"Thank you." he said. I heard foot steps and someone sits next to me. Great. I didn't look to see who it is cuz I didn't care, I just kept drawing.

"Oh you're awake." he said. I rolled my eyes and looked at him. My mouth open, my eyes widen. OMG! That's all I thought. "You ok?" he asked me.

"uhhhhh- I think." I said. I looked away and rubbed my eyes. I look back, he wasn't gone, and this wasn't a dream.

"Well, I'm Collins." he said putting his hand out. I shook it it slowly. i'm touching Collins key hand. He smiled.

"And can I have your name?" he asked. I didn't say anything for a moment, still shocked.

"um..... JC! My name is JC." I said.

"JC? I like it." he said. I looked at his chest, his key. His key was right there! I picked it up from his chest and looked at it. I let go, realizing how weird it is to just grab random things from people. He looked down at it and grabbed it.

"I like your key." I said quietly, kinda still nervous. He smiled at me.

"Thanks, its a family key that has been pasted down." he told me.

"Oh thats cool!" I said even though I knew. Then he looked at mine. Oh no. I grabbed it to hide it, but it was too late.

"I like yours too. Why do you have it?" he askws. Oh no, what i'm I going to say!?

"umm, just something." I said. Nailed it!

"Oh. Well its a nice key." he said. I wanted to say "I know"  but didn't. I Just smiled and looked down at my phone. Then Collins took his out,  I looked at his.

"a Android?" (A/N: If you were a keyper from day one, you would now about the Android.) I asked.

"Yes, I have a Android. You can make fun of me all you wanted." he said with a sassy voice. I laughed.

"Don't worry. Its good to be different." I said. He looked at me and smiled. Then I heard my dads voice. I look over Collins and see my dad was talking to...... STEVEN!? OMG! THATS HIS OLD FRIEND!

"That's my dad and his friend talking." Collins said. Then Collins looked at me.

"Where's your parents?" he asked.

"ummmmm, right there." I said pointing at him. Collins' eyes widen a little  and smiled.

"Ohhhhh so your staying at my house for the summer." he said. I nodded. "Well good thing we met now." He smiled. I smiled back.

"Yeah." I giggled. 

Soon, Collins fell asleep. I took a photo just in case he woke up. I started to laugh and he woke up.

"What's so funny?" he asked. I stop and part my phone away.

"Nothing." I said. He give me a look and tried to look at my sketch pad.

"uh no." I said pulling it away.

"awwwww come on." he wined. I shook my head.

"Fine." he gave up.

"We will be landing in 5 minutes." said the person flying the plan. Everyone soon got up. I put the cup holder up and got Collins closer to me. He was Cushing me, but I didn't care. he so warm. "JC!" Collins said. he grab my arm and put me on his lap. OMG! i'm on Collins lap. AHHH! *Dies inside*

"Careful, stick with me so you don't get lost." He said. I smiled. everyone cleaned out. Also our dads. "DAD?! DADDDDD?" I yelled. " DAD?!" yelled Collins. I look around and didn't see them.

"Come on, lets go look for them." said Collins. He got up and put his hand out for me. I grabbed it and he pulled me up.

 "Whoa!" I said. I grabbed my bag and we ran to get our luggage. I was holding Collins hand the hole time.

"THERE THEY ARE!" I said pointing at them. we ran to them, I hugged him.

"WHOO! I see you guys met already." My dad said.

"You have no idea." I said. They all look confused, but my dad kinda knew. My dad tuned me around to face the boys.

"This is JC, Steven." said my dad.

"Nice to meet you." Stevan said. I shook his hand.

"You too." I said. We all walk out. just walking out that door was AMZING! the wind came to and blow the hair away and I knew that this was going to be THE.BEST.SUMMER.EVER!

------------

Ugh as i'm editing this, I realized how long it is. Sorry about that. 

Re-edited: 7/14/17