Scarletts defeat

While queen Elizabeth was giving her gifts to the minions Scarlett and herb peeked beside the wall, alright we're going to sneak up on her then we're going to take the crown ourselves she whispered, Scarlett and herb tip toed very quietly behind queen Elizabeth, ok she whispered 1.....2......3 they grabbed the crown and began to run to the exit, then a little boy named gru walked by and gets shocked when he see's what was happening, oh my! He said hang on let me take care of this he grabs his freeze ray and turns it on, smile for the camera giggled gru he pulled the trigger and froze Scarlett and herb then he walked up and took the crown from her, you child Scarlett said quite angrily with her lips pursed give me that back, no I don't think so gru said turning to Scarlett, you have no idea who you're messing with I am the greatest super villain of all time Scarlett once said, gru giggles and says oh were you?, then gru hopped in the jet and flew away, as the minions started to chase him Scarlett said are you all going to work for that little penguin to take over my crown? no one answered, oh herb I'm done Scarlett sadly said then bob comes up and gives Scarlett the little gold crown, for me? Aaaawww she said softly then bob grabs his rat and says bye bye, oh herb that was so nice for bob to give me that gold little crown Scarlett said, mean while an army of England soldiers came up finding Scarlett, there she is ! One soldier said, they handcuffed her and another soldier said Scarlett overkill you're under an arrest, and off to prison she went.