Chapter 7

Chapter 7 ~ Bites and lights

Logan's POV

Gregory returned safely and my mom fussing over my bruise was my day. That was until I laid in bed thinking of the boy with spiked hair later that night. It was dark and our parents fast asleep. So Tony knocking on my door was expected. "Can we go see Rudolph?" He asked quietly climbing into my bed. My heart jumped at the though of seeing the Sackville-Bagg family. Gregory in specific. I nodded climbing out of bed only after throwing on an outfit to keep me warm. I followed Tony closely. It didn't take long to arrive at the cave of vampires. Heated voices filled my ears only to be interrupted by screams. Tony looked to me and we darted toward the vampires. I saw the big light before I could see the family. Tony started looking for a rock but had no luck. I darted toward the light grabbing a stick and swinging it at the disgusted thing. It went flying into the wall shattering taking the light out. Frederick fell to the ground making me turn to the family darting over to inspect Rudolph and Anna before moving to Gregory. He looked at me with disbelief.

"How many times are you gonna save me?" He asked brushing a loose hair behind my ear.

"As many times that keeps you alive." I said as the boy pulled me into a hug. I was shocked to say the least but I hugged him back before catching the end of the conversation between Tony and the others.

Time skip ~

The Vampire family fed on cows before we showed them to our cellar. Making sure everyone was settled. Gregory was still muzzled for biting the graveyard keeper. Getting his pleading look I turned to his parents. "Can I take Gregory Mr. and Mrs. Sackville - Bagg? I'll keep an eye on him." Getting a hesitant approvals I took Gregory's hands and pulled him along wishing everyone else a good sleep. I tugged the boy toward my room only stopping once we were tucked away behind a closed door. I started untying the restraints on his jacket. I unmuzzled him getting an appreciative look.

"Thank you." He uttered stretching his jaw.

"Anytime Vampire boy."

Another filler - not edited