Sam muttered something that sounded like “finally” but before she could disconnect the call the inevitable happened.

            Leslie watched as Liam leaned over once again, but this time he snaked the palm of his hand on the girl’s neck before guiding her face towards his. Leslie watched in utter pain as he kissed the girl so passionately when they pulled away from each other they were gasping for breath.

            And then, she watched in horror as Liam looked straight at the cell phone screen and smirked, mouthing the word “leave.”

            She disconnected the call herself.

~~~

            She had packed most of her things with a heavy heart. She couldn’t erase the look of malice in Liam’s eyes before he mouthed what he clearly wanted. Leave.

            This was it, she had to go home.

             The doorbell rang startling her. She sighed before going to check who was at the door. She wasn’t expecting Sam and the boys to be back until tomorrow. So, she was only moderately surprised to find out it wasn’t them. On the other hand, she had no idea why her brother was standing at the doorway with a rather impatient look on his face.

              When she stepped out of the way, making room for Carter to get inside he grinned.

            “Lil’ sis!” He yelled before grabbing her into a huge bear hug. She wheezed.

            “G-get off me,” she gasped before he dropped her like a sack of potatoes. Leslie managed to balance herself and then crossed her arms over her chest in annoyance.

            “Why are you even here?” She questioned.

            He frowned, “Now, is that any way to treat your older brother? I don’t think so,” He answered for her, dropping the bag she hadn’t noticed he was carrying on the floor, and making his way to the kitchen, like he owned the place.

            “What are you doing here?” She emphasized trailing after him.

            He opened up the fridge, took out an Arizona that didn’t belong to him, and then turned back around towards her.

            “I’m staying here for a couple weeks, you know, to look after you and such?” He replied casually opening up the can of green tea and taking a sip. Leslie wanted to punch the innocent look off his face.

            Now, it was going to be a lot harder to go home.

            “No, seriously,” She replied.

            “I’m serious,” He offered going past her yet once again. This time he plopped onto the coach, kicked his feet up onto the coffee table, and contently sipped his Arizona Green Tea.

            Leslie merely stood there-the shock paralyzing her. Who did he think he was?

            She watched as he gulped down the rest of his drink in silence. Finally, when he simply raised an eyebrow in question she snapped out of it.

            “You, my brother, are dead,” She growled before pouncing.

~   

            Liam watched as the car halted to a stop. They were back at the mansion and he was highly perplexed.