barkstep

Honestly, I liked name Barkstep from the start but I just wanted to know other peepos opinions. Thanks for the help, nibbos! Here's the finished product;

Name;; Barkstep
Reason for prefix;; Bark is the representation for his brown (bark-like) pelt. The tabby stripes on his fur makes it look even more like tree bark.
Reason for suffix;; Step is the suffix given to him because of his behaviour; recklessly stepping into danger.
Age;; 22 moons old
Gender;; tom
Sexuality;; homosexual
Appearance;; a pale brown tabby with dark chocolate stripes. He has medium soft fur and has a short tail. His eyes are a clear, dark brown colour. He has round, sensitive ears. His claws are short but hooked.
Positive traits;; he is a caring individual that would respect his elders, leader and den-mates. He always strive to be better than others (sometimes ends up bad). He is an intelligent warrior but would use that trait to argue and embarrass clan-mates.
Neutral traits;; He is normally quite loud while speaking to clan-mates but would rarely notice. He is a ignorant warrior that dislikes being corrected. He is a fussy warrior that would rarely take orders from clan-mates except if it's from the leader or elders. He's always too reckless.
Negative traits;; He is arrogant and would annoy the dirt out of other clan-mates if he's in a bad mood. He would embarrass cats in his clan and would not hesitate to have infighting.
Fears;; monsters, adders, punishment, rogues and badgers.
Rank;; warrior
Other;; his favourite piece of prey is a crow.