What is #GetHelp?

Inspired by #AskAmy by TahliePurvis, the Advice Committee created an account with her permission to replicate AskAmy.com as an account on Wattpad.

Welcome to #AskAmy, the official account where you can ask absolutely anything and get the answers you need.

#AskAmy is a completely anonymous Q&A style account where you can ask for advice on anything troubling you and get the answers you need to move forward. From boy problems to family issues, to question nine on an algebra test, Amy is here to provide you with the answers no one else will. And the best part...no one knows it's you who asked.

----

In order to ask for advice, you must private message us (or email us if you have multimedia you want to send). Any question you want to be answered on our message board will have to be declined and deleted.

You can ask any questions about anything, and as many times as you like too! Our email is askamyqa@gmail.com; to send any files, please do so by email.

#GetHelp is a book inspired by #AskAmy itself in all its glory; it's the same thing but just the website is an account.

Yes, we did get permission for this and we did give credit to the rightful owner. No, there is no death and hackers and chief of police officers anytime soon.

Our admins will be anonymous, just so it is like #AskAmy. Some people do know our admins, but it is very few. We won't share the account names, but we all go by pseudonyms. But of course, we're all technically Amy.

If you private message us, you have the option to have the conversation published in this book. Keep in mind that your username will not be revealed; you will be referred to as "Anonymous". We understand if you do not want the conversation published and that's completely fine. We want you to be comfortable when talking to us. Don't be afraid to ask us questions!

NOTICE: even though we in fact do have 3 current admins, we sometimes can't respond automatically. Please understand if our messages are delayed.

ADMIN REQUESTS WILL HAVE TO BE DENIED! We're so sorry, but the current admins for this account are all close friends outside of Wattpad. Even though we all do use Wattpad on our main accounts, we talk more outside of it, since we are all friends in real life. Trust is crucial in this account, since we don't want it to be like the actual book, right?

- AskAmy Committee <3

ALL GRAPHICS (COVERS, BANNERS, HD PHOTOS, ETC

ALL GRAPHICS (COVERS, BANNERS, HD PHOTOS, ETC.) ARE MADE BY THE #ASKAMY COMMITTEE

Any questions about our account, please go to the next chapter for our FAQ.