Prologue 1

"Hello?! " I screamed, holding back my tears as my heart pumped really hard against my ribcage.

The only reply I got was screams. Screams that sounded from a boy. Why would a boy be screaming in this house? What is going on in this house?

Ever since the first day I moved into the new house, I knew something was wrong about the house opposite. It seemed so spooky, screams were heard every night, bats were flying above its roof all day and night and the sky were always gray.

Maybe I shouldn't had entered this house since I knew something was wrong with it. Now, no matter how hard I push the front door or bang the door, the door is deadly locked.

I shouted and asked questions but all the replies I received was just screams from a guy.

Sudden a voice said, "A new prisoner."

I froze on the spot and thought, are they referring to me?

"Its a her." The other voice rang.

I looked around but all I could see was pitch dark. There wasn't a single shadow of anyone.

"Lock her up with Harry." The deeper voice said then I felt myself being carried. I shook violently but it seemed like a pair of gigantic hand was grabbing the back of my shirt.

I screamed as I felt myself floating in the air. Then I was thrown onto somewhere hard. Really hard.

"Ouch..." I groaned in pain, rubbing the back of my head.

"W...who...a..are you?" A timid voice asked and I turned around to see the best looking guy I had ever seen.