Curse Those Family Heirlooms Part 2

~1 Year Earlier~
Third Person POV
A hooded man walks up to a dark and gloomy house. He knocks on the door with a sense of urgency. A lot appears in the with and hushed whispers are heard. The door opens and a red haired man peeks out. "W-what do y-you want?" He stutters. "Help me, and I promise to spare you and your wife." The hooded man says, a small amount of desperation leaking into his voice. The red haired man is overtaken by curiosity and says, "What could we possibly help you with?" The hooded man looks him in the eyes. "I need your help retrieving a ring."

~Present Day~
Fiona POV
I wake up to small hands shaking my shoulders. "Wha-?" I mumble sleepily as I sit up and try to figure out my surroundings. A small head pops into view, one that I recognize as Debby, and the events of the previous days come crashing back. I sigh unhappily as I look at the ring placed on my finger. As a last ditch effort, I surround it with my pointer finger and thumb and pull. Unsurprisingly, it doesn't come off. "It won't come off, Mistress." Debby's kind voice tells me and I look at her. I sigh again and step off of the large bed. Debby looks at me with sympathy before summoning the wardrobe and pulling out a pale blue sundress and a seashell necklace. She places them on the bed and asks, "Would Mistress like her breakfast in her room or in the dining chamber? Master is away and regretfully cannot dine with you this morning." I smile at Debby. "Here will be fine." I tell her and let her help me into the dress. She puts the necklace around my neck and pulls out a pair of soft leather sandals that feel like heaven itself when put on my feet. Then she disapparates out of the room to retrieve my breakfast. I realize that I haven't had a chance to truly explore my new room. I walk around and admire the beautiful woodwork on the walls and ceiling. When I reach the opposite end of the room I find a bookshelf. Upon reading some of the book titles, I find that it is full of book on Pureblood life and customs.  I grab one book that piques my interest, titled 'The Customs of Pureblood Marriage'. I open the first page and see a list of the various chapters. The third chapter is labeled 'Arranged Marriages'. Feeling that it may help me understand my current predicament, I flip to the page number written. I skim the chapter under I reach one particular sentence. Intrigued, I read it slower as to absorb more information.
'Many of these arranged marriages that are set up by the bride and grooms parents are set up when the bride reaches marriageable age. Many a time, this lead to loveless and often childless marriage. With these loveless marriages leading to lack of eligible heirs, one ingenious Pureblood wizard came up with a solution to this problem. He created three magical rings and gave one to each of the most prominent Pureblood families of the time. These families were the Gaunts, the Malfoys, and the Weasleys. Sadly, shortly thereafter the Weasleys lost their status and their ring disappeared from record. When the Gaunt line ran out, their ring too was lost. The Malfoy family retains their ring to this day. There were four qualities that made these rings so spectacular. The first is that the ring will not allow itself to be placed on the hand of a woman who has a high chance of bearing squibs. The second is that, once placed, the ring creates a binding magical contract so that the engagement and later marriage may never be broken off. The third is that when placed on the woman's hand, it would shrink or enlarge so that it was flush against her skin and never be able to be removed until her death. The fourth, and most revered, quality of the ring is that it would gently and subtly encourage the two who are engaged or married to like or even love the other, resulting in a higher likelihood of them having children.' I look up from the book, alarmed. I place it back on the shelf. Briefly, I wonder if the ring on my hand could be one of the three then I push that thought away. Two of the three were lost and the last one is current in the possession of the Malfoys. I hear a crack and turn around hurriedly only to find Debby standing behind me holding a plate. On the plate is scrambled eggs with several pieces of bacon and two sausages. I smile at her and accept the plate. With a snap of her fingers, Debby summons a small table and a chair for me to sit in. I set the plate on the table and sit down. "Thank you, Debby." I tell her and she blushes. "Oh, it's nothing, Mistress. I'm only doing my job." She tells me with joy in her voice. I smile again and she smiles back. Then I turn to the table and begin to eat my food.