Imagine #10

-Seven minutes in heaven, Christmas theme-
(Sexual content)

"Right there." Ray pointed to an area on the Christmas tree that wasn't decorated, you hung the small Santa ornament where Ray was pointing and stepped back to admire your work. The tree was completely decorated now, practically draped in all kinds of candy canes and Christmas ornaments, Ray looked the most pleased (He always wants a perfect Christmas)

You could hear the low familiar murmur of The Smiths playing from the speakers beside you. "Shouldn't we be playing Christmas music?" Ray narrowed his eyes at Gerard who was setting on the couch eating a gingerbread Cookie.

"Ugh no, I don't like Christmas music." Gerard replied finishing his cookie.

"Yeah I'm not a big fan of Christmas music either."

"What's Christmas without Christmas music!" Ray said looking stressed.

Frank was sprawled out on the couch with his guitar, tuning it. Ray grabbed a Santa hat and placed it on Gerard's head "There, now get into the Christmas spirit." Ray commanded Gerard. Gerard rolled his eyes and you found yourself staring at him, he looked really hot in that Santa hat, his red hair matching the red on the hat. You quickly looked away before he could catch you staring, but honestly just looking at him turned you on and you had been lusting after him for the past three years you have been friends, he was just so good looking and shy.

Everytime you were with him you tried to drop small hints about how much you liked him. Mikey opened the front door and stepped inside, his boots caked with snow and ice cold air rushing Inside. "Damn it's cold out there." Mikey shivered and sat on the couch next to Gerard.

"Hey how about we play Seven Minutes in Heaven?" Frank suggested, shrugging. All the guys agreed and I nodded silently praying I would get Gerard. Frank filled a box with items and told you to pull one out with your eyes closed, you felt around the box pulling something out that strangely felt like feathers, Frank smirked and led you to the small hall closet and told you to stay there. After a few minutes you felt around on the wall for a light switch, as you moved your hands along the smooth surface you stopped when your hand glided over something that wasn't smooth like the wall, it felt like fabric...

The light flicked on revealing Gerard in front of you, you apparently had touched his arm and that's the leather fabric you had felt just a second ago.

"Hello, Y/N." Gerard said your name in a dark tone that you had never heard him use before, it made your heart start beating Faster. You pulled your hand back.

"Oh uh sorry, I was looking for the light switch." You apologized but Gerard still had that dark look in his eyes

"I was glad you pulled out my feather boa." Gerard tilted his head, no longer wearing his Santa hat.

"Oh we-" he cut you off as his lips crashed into yours, his hands immediately running over your body like he had done this a hundred times, his shy demeanor completely gone. You smiled into the kiss, pleased that he was finally kissing you, as he kissed you more passionately it felt like all your nerve endings were on fire, almost like fireworks. You ran your thumb over the little yellow smiley face sticker on his black leather jacket.

"You don't know how long I've been wanting to do this." Gerard said while tangling his fingers in your H/C hair, pulling your hair forcing you to tilt your head back revealing your pale neck. You raised your eyebrows, surprised he wanted you as badly as you wanted him.

You could feel a little bit of short stubble tickle your neck as he started sucking on the skin pulling away and leaving a purple Hickey blossoming on your neck, he pushed his cherry red hair back away from his face as he started to kiss you again, tasting his favorite vanilla flavored coffee on his tongue, leaving you breathless as you felt his hot sweet breath against your lips, his lips molded into yours perfectly. You loved how soft his lips and his hands were that were caressing your skin under your shirt.

You let out a gutteral moan as Gerard slipped his hand down your jeans, just barely running his index finger over the silky fabric of your panties which were embarrassingly wet. Gerard connected his lips with yours again as he smirked into the kiss.

"Oh you like that, sugar?" Gerard purred into your ear while running his tongue over the shell of your ear slowly and in return you whimpered involuntarily bucking your hips wanting more, he continued to rub right on your clit through your panties making you moan his name repeatedly.

You suddenly had an idea, you moved your hand down to this crotch and began to massage him through his black pants, he let out a sharp gasp against your ear and groaned as you rubbed harder feeling him get hard from your actions. Gerard immediately stopped and removed his hand, hearing the doorknob jingle. The door swung open, Frank was standing in the doorway looking smug.

"I heard moaning." Frank's eyes flickered between you two with with a smirk "To be honest I figured Gerard would have been too scared to make a move on you, guess I was was wrong." Frank sauntered back into the living living room.

Gerard rolled his eyes "Asshole." Gerard murmured then turned his attention back on you looking like he was in the mood again.

"You want to continue this in my room?" Gerard asked with a suggestive smirk.

-Don't forget to vote ♡-