Falling Slowly

I was walking down the busy street on my home from school just like everyday at two in the afternoon. Dozens of kids from different schools in the area eager to get home but not me. I take my time, enjoy the fresh air and just relax. At least that's what I usualy do. Today I was in a hurry to get home because I was supposed to meet my best friend Kaley at the mall. I hadn't seen her in months and I couldn't wait.

Just as I was turning the bend onto my street I bumped into a boy about 16, like me. We both toppled down side by side and he promptly jumped up and held out his hand for me to grab. I couldn't help but stare into his gorgous brown eyes as he helped me up.  He brushed back his messy brown hair out his face and apologized.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking were I was going, are you okay?" 

"It's alright, i'm fine don't worry." I insisted

"I have no clue what I was doing, my head was in the clouds I guess. I'm Dylan by the way"  He said as he held out his hand to shake mine. I laughed a little and shook his hand, he smiled.

"I'm Jeniffer." I added

"It's nice to meet you Jeniffer, where are you headed?"

"I am on my way home actually, I am meeting a friend at the mall soon"

"Shall I walk you home then, to make it up to you?" He offered. I was hesitant at first but I really wanted to say yes. 

"No. Goodbye" and then I never saw him again.

hehe jk, i'll finish it later.