Chapter 1

Cast
Lucas Till
Taylor Swift
Harry Styles
Zac Efron
Vanessa Hudgens
Hilary Duff
Bella Thorne
Zendaya
Ayla Kell
Emily Osment
Mitchel Musso
Sterling Knight
Angelina Jolie
Miley Cyrus
Tristin Mays
Justin Hires
George Eads
Olivia Holt
Leo Howard
Allsyn Ashley Arm
Dylan Riley Synder
Jason Earles
Joe Jonas
Nick Jonas
Kevin Jonas
Danielle Jonas
Demi Lovato
Selena Gomez
Meredith Eaton
Crystal Reed
Haley Bennett
Merritt Patterson
Melissa Joan Hart
Bella Heathcote
Julia Stiles
Tiffany Thornton
Doug Brochu
Brandon Mychal Smith
Chelsea Staub
Nicole Anderson
Ashley Tisdale
Cole Sprouse
Dylan Sprouse
William Moseley
Kelsey Chow
Tish Cyrus
Billy Ray Cyrus
Anna Maria
Meaghan Martin
Aly Michalka
AJ Michalka
Camilla Belle
Debby Ryan
Victoria Justice
Miranda Cosgrove
Nathan Kress
Jennette McCurdy
London Elise Moore-Kress

                                                                                      Chapter 1: New Girl In Town

Lucas was walking to his locker as he was getting his Math book out and he shut the locker door to close.
Miley: *She was walking towards to Lucas and he wasn't going to look at her anymore.*
Taylor: *Was walking to her locker to go to her first class which is Math.*
Lucas hasn't seen any girl like her to be so beautiful and make him to be his perfect girlfriend in his heart.
Miley: Lucas Daniel Till, get your butt over here now.
Lucas: *Kept on walking without listening to her by controlling him.*
Taylor: *Shuts her locker door to close as she looks at Lucas.* Hi.
Lucas: Hi. Are you new to this school?
Taylor: Yeah and I never been to this school before.
Lucas: Oh. Well I can take you to Math class with me because I have same class as you.
Taylor: Cool. Let's go.
They went to class together and Miley was staring at Taylor for a really mean look.
Emily: Who is she?
Miley: I don't know who she is but that wannabe is taking my boyfriend.
Mitchel: I know who she is and she just moved right next to me.
Emily: What's her name?
Mitchel: Taylor Swift.
Miley: She thinks that she can steal my boyfriend.
Emily: C'mon Miley, I don't think that she's not even dating your boyfriend.
Miley: Oh maybe you're right.
Mitchel: She's really nice you know.
Miley: I'll just get along with her and ruin her life.
Emily: Miley.
Miley: Just kidding.
Mitchel: Good.
The bell rings for first period as Miley went to Math class with Taylor and Lucas as Miley saw them talking to each other.
Miley: *Walks in to the classroom and she walks to the back of the desk. She sat down by staring at them together and she never wants to lose Lucas in her life.*
Taylor: I was from Tennessee and I decided to find a better school to join.
Lucas: I'm glad that you look so hot.
Taylor: *Blushes.* Thanks.
Miley: *Was shock that Lucas had call Taylor hot.*
Lucas: You wanna hang out with me after school.
Taylor: Sure. I have to ask my mom about coming over.
Lucas: You can use my cell phone to call your mom.
Taylor: Oh my mom wouldn't let me use anybody cellphone for whatever reason.
Lucas: That's too bad but I really just wanted to tell you that if you are single.
Taylor: Yep I'm single and happy.
Lucas: Oh wow.
Taylor: Yeah and it's really hard for pain that floods through breakups.
Lucas: Yeah and I can relate to that as my wish may command.
Taylor: *Laughs as Miley was over jealous of Taylor.*
Lucas: I started to like you a lot.
Miley: *Her eyes were widen as she heard that Lucas was starting to like Taylor.*
Taylor: *Stops laughing.* You really do.
Lucas: Of course I do. *Moves her hair to the side as he strokes her cheek.* I never met the prettiest girl like you coming to this school.
Taylor: *Blushes.* Thank you.
Lucas: You're welcome. *Starts kissing Taylor as Miley was hurt.*
Taylor: *Pulls away from the kiss.* I don't know what to say about the kissing that you gave me.
Ayla: Ooh. You guys are such a great couples.
Sterling: It's only just a compliment.
Lucas: *Turns around as he looks at Ayla and Sterling.* Well thanks guys and Miley isn't my type anymore.
Miley: *In tears after what Lucas said to her.* How could you Lucas? I thought that you love me.
Lucas: You cheated on me for Liam and I found someone who I now in love with.
Miley: Fine. Just fine Lucas. I really don't give a crap what you say about me and go ahead with other girls that you are easily going to cheat and date.
Lucas: Shut your mouth Miley and you are really annoying.
Taylor: *Writes her story on her notebook that she got on her 15th birthday.*
Lucas: *Looks at her story.* Wow Taylor, I didn't know that you write stories like that and how long have you been writing stories.
Taylor: Every since I was in the first grade.
Lucas: Wow that's really awesome and maybe someday you'll be a writer as an author. I'll check out on one of your books and read all of your books everyday.
Chelsea: That's so sweet.
Nicole: OMG yeah.
Taylor: Aww you are so sweet Lucas and I promise you that maybe we'll have a future together.
Lucas: Umm I really don't know but I have to ask my mom about this.
Taylor: Oh I'm sorry Lucas and I didn't mean to brought it up. I was just a little curious.
Lucas: Oh that's okay Taylor and I'm not really mad at you. You just didn't know sweetheart and most girls are my partners a long time ago said exact opposite.
Taylor: Oh. What about to all of your partners?
Lucas: They were cheating on me and I was done with them for good. But you don't have to worry about them anymore and I'm going to protect you.
Taylor: You are the sweetest guy that I ever had.
Chelsea: That's so romantic.
Nicole: Here comes the bride.
Ayla: *Laughs.*
Sterling: Save that for the future.
Lucas: So you want to go out with me.
Miley: *Was even more shock.*
Taylor: Yes.
Nicole: Finally.
Miley: No. This is not happening.
Sterling: Shut up Miley.
Lucas: *Kiss Taylor as he put his both hands on her cheeks.*
Olivia: OMG. *Covers up her mouth with her hand.*
Demi: Dang.
Selena: Love birds.
Taylor: *Pulls away.* Wow. I never want to let go of you.
Lucas: *Smiles at Taylor and he was started to have a relationship with Taylor.*
Demi: Haha. Score.
Selena: Yeah totally.
Joe: Oh yeah.
Nick: Awesome.
Anna Maria: Yes.
Meaghan: Oh finally.
Miranda: Congrats.
Debby: *Still speechless over Lucas.*
Lucas: *His cell phone rings and it was from George. He picks it up and he answers.* Hey buddy. What's up?
George: What'cha been up to lately?
Lucas: Spending time with my new girlfriend.
George: Who's your new girlfriend?
Lucas: Taylor Swift.
George: Oh that blonde curly hair chick of yours.
Lucas: Yeah she's pretty hot.
George: I bet and don't forget that you have to rehersal for MacGyver tomorrow.
Lucas: Will do George.
George: *Hangs up.*
Lucas: *Hangs up his cell phone.* So I guess we'll go over to my house.
Taylor: Sure and I think we'll do fine with our homework together.
Lucas: Alright sounds like a plan as study date.
Taylor: Sure and I love that very much.
Ashley: Oh really.
Victoria: Wow.
Meaghan: Always lucky.
Nicole: Hey Taylor, you want to be our friend.
Ayla: *Taking pictures on Snapchat.*
Taylor: Sure.
The bell rings for lunch and Taylor made a lot of new friends. Miley, Emily, and Mitchel were acting like their popular in the school as Lucas was having fun hanging out with Taylor.
Taylor: *Getting ketchup on her hotdog and French fries.*
Miley: *Got up out of her seat and she bump into Taylor.* Watch where you going.
Taylor: Excuse me?
Miley: You hear me Taylor and you know what you did. Lucas won't be dating you much longer and I know it.
Lucas: *Standing right next to the table and heard the conversation.*
Taylor: You're just jealous that I'm dating Lucas and you're not.
Miley: Jealous? N-N-N-No. You're just jealous that Lucas loves my best kissing than you and he's my boyfriend.
Taylor: Now step away of my boyfriend and just take a hint. *Walks away from Miley and met up with Lucas.*
Miley: *Got so mad as she walks back to her table with Emily and Mitchel.*
Emily: Miley, you can't keep messing with Taylor and maybe she has a point there.
Mitchel: Yeah she's right and you obviously can't fight her in this school. You know that right.
Miley: I know that and you just got to understand that I lost my boyfriend.
Emily: Wait what? Lucas broke up with you for Taylor.
Mitchel: *Watching them kissing.* Oh my God.
Miley: *Her jaws drop and she lost him in her life.*
Emily: What the heck.
Lucas: *Pulls away.* I love you Taylor.
Taylor: I love you too Lucas.
Ayla: That's so sweet.
Sterling: You are so lucky to date her.
Meaghan: Yeah and Miley and her pals are so speechless.
Chelsea: Well haha.
Nicole: True that.
Anna Maria: Exactly.
Selena: Everybody hates Miley.
Demi: Yeah and she'll make you break up with Lucas.
Taylor: I know and what's her problem.
Lucas: She won't listen to me that I was done with her for good.
Nick: Why?
Lucas: Miley was kissing Liam and told me that she doesn't have a boyfriend.
Joe: She's so pathetic.
Victoria: Everbody are going insane about you and Taylor on Snapchat.
Ayla: I did that and they love it so much.
Lucas: It looks like I just found my Cinderella.
Taylor: *Blushes.*
To Be Continued.................................................................................................
What do you think will happen next? What will Miley do? Is she going to plan revenge on Taylor? Or will Miley and Taylor fight?