chapter 2

( just a shout out the grillbitties in this story will not die from water or any other liquid it'll just sting them a little like a bee sting but will get use to it)

A girl name amethyst or Amy for short was walking down the snowy sidewalk from a cafe shop where she worked, the snowfall tonight wasn't too bad but will get worse soon but her place isn't too far from the cafe shop that's a good thing, past an allyway when she heard some rustling sound she thought it was a cat in troubleso she went in the ally, she looks around and saw a tipped over trash can and heard the noise again, she crouch down and opened the lid and gasp at what she saw, three grillbitties a G, a Grimby, and a sick curly, bitties are popular since monsters came to the surface she even has a bittie too and it's now illegal to abandon a bittie and these bitties were in bad condition there clothe's were nothing but rags and one curly was sick really sick,she reached out for them but they flinch away ''it's ok it's ok im not gonna hurt you'' Amy said calming them down, she slowly reach in her pocket and pulled out a chocolate candy and unwrapped for them '' here, go on you must be hungry'' she said G hesitated at first but quickly got the chocolate bar and split it for Grimby and curly as they ate it ''thank you'' he said'' why don't you all come with me, i got food, medicine, and i also got a bittie too his name is ray i'm sure you'll like him as much as he'll like you'' she said holding her hand out, G look at her for a minute and slowly walk towards her hand, Grimby following him with curly wrapped up in blankets in his arms. Amy then scooped them all up and gently put them in her purse which was roomy and made her way home with three members of the family in her purse.