1.

It was a new start, I basically didn't have a choice or not but to go to a private school. It was the absolute worse. There are those princess girls, who think they are so amazing. I even tried begging my mum to let me go to a public school, it could reduce the amount of money they have to use on me. But it doesn't help when your parents a big business owners.

I change into my uniform and walk down stairs to the dining room. "Darling, are you sure you want to take your time? You have to make it to the ceremony," my mum calmly reminds me and gives me a concerned look. My mother knows I absolutely hate private schools, but it was my dad's choice.

"I'm not having breakfast, I'm off now," I say, grabbing my bag and heading off. I really didn't want to attend the entrance ceremony, but I guess I'll give it a look at. Not as if it's going to change my opinion.

While walking I finally get close enough to the gates to hear loud screams. I could've sworn my ears were about to burst because some girls were shouting.

I look over to where the screams were coming from and I see a person, tall enough to be seen over the heads of the girls. 'Wow, it's a new change some princess girls could actually use their effort to scream. I'm amazed.'

On the other hand I heard some voices whispering around. Thanks to hearing skills, I could get the gist of what they were talking about. Yes, I was tall for my age, especially when girls are stereotypically supposed to be short but my height at the age of 16 was already 174cm.

I moved pass the clump of people and headed towards the ceremony hall. Where I took my seat and sat down, there was just the usual mumbling between little groups of students and giggles. When the ceremony had started the chatter was cut off. The principle had a few words, before he handed it to club members to talk.

It was very quiet before the 'Volleyball' team got up. It was their captain 'Oikawa Tōru' showed up and started talking.

"OH MY GOD!!! ITS OIKAWA~"

"HES SO HOT!"

"OMG! MARRY ME!"

I just merely rolled my eyes and closed my ears, the screaming was really pissing me off. I wanted to turn around and stitch their mouths up and shove stones down their throats, so they would stop talking. I don't judge people at first sight, but he looks like a flirty Ass shit-head, and yet he's the captain of the Aoba Johsai Volleyball team.

When the ceremony ended I walked out and went around to my class. I some how catches a sight some people jogging around the oval. "Heh, seems fun," I mumble to myself.

"Sakura? You interested in the Volleyball team? I heard there's a girl team," my new friend says to me. I look at her smiling.

"Not interested~" I smile and go back to focusing on the class. I ignore the chatter that my friend was spewing out of her mouth. "Sakura, we have sport next, let's get changed~" Mira grabbed my arm and pulled me outside the classroom to get changed.

"Ne, Sakura, don't you find any guys hot in this school? I'm sure you'll be able to get any guy since you're so pretty~" Mira complemented, and I giggled.

"No, i have to focus on my studies," I smiled and walked out of the change rooms to class.

As soon as I existed the rooms into the gym, a loud noise came from the left side of me as I walked out. I turned my head to see what it was and it was the Volleyball players. "Oh wow, that was a nice noise"

"Sakura, that's Oikawa that did that spike serve. Isn't he cool, right?" Mira came out from behind me and poked my shoulder. I nodded and a spark in me told me I should join in. "Mira, do you think they are accepting managers?"

"Huh? You want to be a manager? Have you fallen for Oikawa?"

"Yes, I have"

"Oh my, you'll regret-"

"For his Volleyball," I smile and Mira mentally face-palms and starts blurting out words I can't comprehend because they are too fast.

'This guy is interesting, indeed'