Julia lifted her head to see Ryder's curls, then his eyes were on hers, burning with self satisfaction, he knew what he could do, and he knew he was good at it. As if to prove his point, Ryder raised himself up, bringing her legs with him, to get a better angle. Julia watched as he lowered his eyes, licking his lips before he slipped a finger inside of her, he pressed his mouth back down on her, his tongue playing relentlessly against her clit as his finger pressed into her g-spot.

Julia arched her back, grabbing a fistful of his curls. "Ryder..." She said through clenched teeth, fighting the urge to scream, she wouldn't be able to hold on much longer.

Ryder removed his finger to place both hands below Julia's ass, he lifted her pelvis, giving his mouth more access as he plunged his tongue into her. Julia let out a cry as he repeated the gesture a few more times. She was right there, right on the edge, her body unbearably tensed as she waited for release. Ryder lowered her pelvis back to the bed. No, no, no! Her mind screamed for him not to stop. Even though she couldn't see, Ryder was smiling to himself, he paused, seeing if she would actually scream before he pressed his mouth to her, his tongue moving fast and hard as he pressed two fingers into her, working her on the inside and out.

"Ryder..." Julia started, panting. "Ryder..." But she was already gone, her back arching, and her fingertips digging into the bed as her whole body jerked with ecstasy.

*

Veronica's back was pressed firmly against the wall as Mikhail buried himself to the hilt, holding himself inside of her as their bodies shook. Veronica closed her eyes, loving the sensation of him filling her, of her body moulding around him. Mikhail pulled back to thrust into her sharply, repeating the movement. Veronica cried out with each thrust, her body so sensitive she thought she would come with each thrust. Mikhail's lips found hers as he pressed his fingertips into the flesh of her ass, plunging in and out of her roughly.

"Oh fuck, faster!" Veronica cried, Mikhail complying immediately.

Veronica dug her nails into Mikhail's back as her other hand fisted his hair, her breath ripping from her lungs as her body tensed. Mikhail kept up his relentless pounding as Veronica cried out, her legs tightening to hold him deeply inside of her, he felt her tighten around him as she came, sending him over the edge. His movements became slow and jerky as he buried his face into her neck, finding his release as he thrust into her deeply. Mikhail's whole body has heaving against Veronica as she sat limply in his arms, pinned against the wall. She raked her fingers up his back, to his hair as their bodies twitched against each other. Mikhail moved his face against her neck, trailing kisses up her neck, over her jaw to her lips. Veronica's arms pinned him there for a long kiss.

"I love you." Mikhail said as he pulled away, pressing a kiss to her jaw, "I love you..." he repeated with a smile, pressing his lips to her neck. "... I love you..." he kissed below her ear, nuzzling into the skin there, causing her to flinch and laugh.

"I love you." They both said at the same time as their eyes met, their lips brushing against one another.

*

Landon moved his wet hands up Alexis' arms, raising them over her head, where her hands closed on the bar set into the tile above her head. Landon's hands framed hers on the bar as he picked up his pace, pounding into her with a relentless rhythm. Alexis' arms tensed, lifting herself so Landon had more leverage, she cried out as he plunged deeply into her, over and over.

Alexis' moans were getting to the verge of screams, but she had no control over them. Landon did.

Alexis lifted herself a little higher as her body tensed, a long moan echoing around the bathroom as she came, the orgasm ripping through her almost painfully. But Landon kept up his beating ruthlessly, and before she could even ride it out, she was coming again, her arms unable to hold her up any longer, she collapsed into Landon as he pressed her into the tile, her whole body convulsing around him. Landon let out a carnal moan of his own as he came inside of her, Alexis feeling the heat as he filled her. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pressing her body fully against his as the water poured over them. Removing a hand from Alexis' waist, Landon brushed the wet hair out of her face, his hand lingered, cupping her face, his eyes burning into hers. He leaned forward to press his lips to hers, his arms pressing her tightly against him, as she wrapped her arms around his neck to do the same, as if clinging to each other for life.

*

Julia was breathing deeply, her whole body heaving against the bed as Ryder's lips moved up her stomach, over her chest, to her lips. She grabbed his hair painfully, wanting to get her frustrations across. Ryder laughed against her lips, knowing full well that he could make these girls fall apart under his tongue.

Julia undid his pants as he hovered above her, one hand finding his long shaft, as the other pushed his clothing down his legs.

"Still want me, huh?" Ryder said against her lips with a smile.

"Fuck you, DeMarcus." Julia said, causing him to laugh harder.

Julia flipped Ryder onto his back, and climbed on top of him. She brought the fingers of his right hand to her lips, licking her arousal off of his fingertips, cutting off his laughter immediately. Ryder tried to flip their positions, but Julia tensed, keeping in her place.

"Nu uh uh..." She said with a superior smile.

Julia lifted herself to hover over Ryder's throbbing length, she dipped down, just barely letting his tip sink in before she pulled back. Ryder tried to lift his pelvis to hers, but she pinned him in place at the hips. She dipped down again, and then again, letting him get a little deeper before pulling back again. She hovered over him, watching the storm brew behind his eyes, before quickly lowering herself fully, ramming his full length into her. Ryder let out a cry as she did so, sounding as if he had already come.

Julia leaned down to press her mouth to his, their tongues finding each other, as she rocked her hips against his, feeling the pressure of him inside of her.

In a flash, Ryder had her on her knees, and he plunged deeply into her from behind.

Julia cried out at the sensation, as much as she had been teasing him, she had been teasing herself, and it felt good to have him so deep inside of her. Ryder pulled slowly back to plunge into her again, he ran his large hand up her spine, holding her in place as he increased his speed and force. Julia moaned loudly as Ryder brought his hand down on her ass with a slap and a squeeze, he watched her body jerk beneath him. Ryder moved his hands over Julia's smooth back, over her waist, and around to her stomach, pulling her up so her back was pressed to his chest. Julia's body arched against him as he continued his thrusts, at this angle he was pressed right against her g-spot, and with every thrust she was being pushed to the edge. One of Ryder's hands was holding her chest to him, while the other moved down to her clit, his fingers pressing firmly.

Julia screamed out as she came, the sensation coming over her so quickly, her body curled into itself, her torso falling to the bed. She felt Ryder's chest press against her back as he leaned over her, pressing himself deeper inside of her. She felt his body jerk as he came, his arms tightening around her waist, holding her in place, as their bodies shook against each other.

Ryder pulled out to collapse beside her, and Julia leaned over to close her mouth around his still-hard cock, she pressed him into her mouth in two strokes, and his body convulsed around her as she felt another dart of come hit the back of her throat. She kept her mouth around him as she felt him go flaccid, then pulled away to collapse on top of him, her torso against his, her leg thrown over his own.

"Holy fuck..." He said between heaving breaths. A ridiculous smile on his face making his dimples prominent. He pulled her face to his to press his lips against hers. "You're amazing." He said against her mouth.