i fell for my guardian spirit

prologue

when my mother was just a girl. many things tried to kill her. cars hit her. water tanks exploded near her. her house burning down with her in it. my father too.

it seemed like something wanted to keep them apart. but somehow they made it.

then i was born. at a few weeks old something tried to choke the life out of me.but somehow it stoped. as i grew to a toddler more things happened. cars nearly ran me over. dogs tried to attack me. some people tried to kidnap me.

then one day.

our house was burning down. i was still inside... oh did i mention i could see spirits. i knew two really well.

one was nathan she was about 22. he had blue hair and grey blue eyes. he was like my big brother. all my memories were of him and his younger brother. when my parents were asleep or out of the room i would talk to them. abe was just a year older than me, so that would make him 6. he had black hair and the same eyes has his brother. he was in the i-dont-like-girls-stage. so we were always fighting.

but today we had to work together. my house was burning down with me in it.

we know the cause of it. it was a demon.

nathan was fighting it. as we looked for an exit. the only way out was through the roof.

"ABE COVER KISA'S EYES!!!" i heard nathan yell.

abe did what he was told. nathan used to tell me that he and abe were assigned to protect me.

i heard gasping sounds and pain sounds.

i tried to pull abe's hands off

"LET ME SEE!!!"

"NO! HE TOLD ME TO COVER YOU!"

"BUT I CAN HEAR THAT HE'S HURT WE HAVE TO HELP HIM" there were tears running down my face

"if we get involve that would only cause more trouble..do you want that?" he asked me

"no..." i holded on to him. i could hear him fight against that..that thing. it showed up when i was asleep. nathan and abe were outside looking at the stars when i screamed. that thing was choking me. it felt so cold. both of them attacked him.

then nathan came up to us. abe put his hand down. i hugged nathan..

"its ok kisa.. im getting you two out of here." he picked us up and jumped up. we were out. he placed us down on .

"abe take her away from here. her family is down the street. go now" nathan ordered

"but" abe started but i cut him off

"no you can come with us now" i cried

he pushed my dark brown curly hair out of my face.. "kisa, if i dont stop him now. he'll do it again and again..this is my only chance."

"noo"i cried really hard "pease no"

"listen both of you..i love you two. live your life to the fullest. look out for eachother" we both hugged nathan. we didnt want to let go. he kissed our forehead.. smiled and jumped back in the burning house..

abe and i ran.. i turned back

"I'LL ALWAYS LOVE AND REMEMBER YOU!!!!!!!" I yelled

Then the house went down.. i felt pure horror so did abe

"NATHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"