XxSkater2Girl16xX Love at Last Sight - ending

This is from a new point of view.

Abbie POV

I linked my arm into Mark's as we walked up the marble steps into the large building. It was beautiful. A deep red carpet covered the floor and the ceiling was high above our heads. A man in a black tux greeted us and took my large coat reveling my light blue Weiss ball gown. The company was still going and Mark's father, working pretty high up in the business had invited us. I was amazed. I come from a pretty wealthy family, but i have to say i have never been in such a big place.

"This way." Said, what im assuming is the butler.

I looked up at Mark and and placed a kiss on his lips.  

"I love you." I grinned as he looked down at me and we walked together into the large hall. With all these people i couldn't of felt more at home by his side. 

He was greeted by many people and i nodded and replied in all the right places. That's when they came over. I knew it was him. Chace Carson. He was 75 with his wife linked to his side. Even in there old age this couple was still beautiful. You would never of seen a match so perfect. 

You didn't see them very often. They didn't own the company any more. It wasn't what they wanted. They sold it to a close friend and live away from the cameras. This was the only time the couple were seen amoung the people of the company and you would only reconize them if you wored within Weiss, as they wearnt as well known as Chace's farther. 

They came over to our table and started to talk to some of the older couples we were sat with . I study them as they stood there. His wife was slightly younger than him, but only slightly. She wore a beautiful polyester gown. The ruffled hem of the dress just brished the top of her knee's, fluttering at the slightest movement. The material was tight around her waist, showing of how slim it was. The colour brought out her gorgus eyes and her grey hair and slightly wrinkled was the only proof of age. She was breath taking.

"Yes we must get going now see you soon!" I watched as the couple walked away hand in hand. They were in love, and every body could see it.

"She's blind you know." i turned around shocked at the sudden closeness of the old lady sat next to me. "He's stuck with her scince the day she lost her sight. Never leaves her side." i looked at the woman amazied, her eyes filled with love for them. "I'm Kate. I saw you looking at them. There georgus arn't they?" I nodded as we watched them disapear into the crowd. "Thats the same dress he  had made for her the first time he took he somewhere fancy. It's the first time she wore it scince." the woman paused and then looked back at me. "Real love story them to."

"Yea.." I replied. "He's her love at last sight." 

Kate grinned, "I like that."

THE END