He whines out of pain and falls to the ground.

I look closely at him. He is still breathing, but I learned him not to mess with me.

Luke and Marcus arrive to the scene both in human form, both dressed. For a moment I see Marcus look at me, really look at me, but he turns around as Luke throws a dress for me.

'Your neck,' he says and I shake it off. I have better things to worry about.

I walk over to my dad's wolf and lift him off the ground. My legs shaking by he heaviness, but I don't care.

'Let us help you,' Marcus offers.

'No, this is my fight. I need to end this myself.'

I carry him pass all the death wolves laying around. Doctors taking care of the wounded, but none of that seems to matter when I pass by with my dad on my back. I place him by the pole and chain his front paws.

'Luna, what are you doing?,' Maria asks.

'You'll see,' I tell her.

I walk to the house and fill a bucket of water. I carry it towards them and throw it on my father in one hit.

As if he is drowning he wakes up and automatically​ shifts into human form, causing g he chain to be together around his hands.

He is naked. I don't care.

He gives me a death glare. I don't care.

'Any last words before the agony begins?'

'You surely are my daughter.'

'Yes I am your daughter and I will make you suffer the way you made mom and I suffer. The way you made my grandfather suffer, the way you let Mona suffer and only the goddess knows who else! I will make sure you can never hurt anyone again.'

Luke places the whip in my hands and my father looks at me in shock.

'Y-You!,' he stutters and I am simply speechless. I have never heard him stutter before.

'Yes father, me. I killed those wolves before they could attack this pack.'

Then he smiles at me and starts to laugh.

Everyone is confused even me.

'I got you right where I want you sweetheart.'

'What are you talking about?'

'Oh you'll find out when I am death. So go ahead, do it.'

I look at Luke who just nods. I look at Marcus who nods too and Jim, Jim want to say something, but doesn't.

'What?,' I ask looking at him.

'Nothing.'

'Don't lie to me!'

'You won't do it,' my father says and I look back at him. 'You are too weak and your mother lover over there knows it.'

I lift the whip up, but my hands just go down again and I sigh deeply.

'See, you can't do it. You are not me. You can't fulfill your own destiny.'

I look at him and he smiles again. I hate that smile. It is dangerous. Telling you that this will not end good.

'I can't​ be killed, little girl. You don't dare to kill me. You are just as weak as your mother was.'

His words sting, because I know it is true. I am nothing like him or am I?

Fulfill destiny.

I want to, but why isn't my body moving? Why does it look like my body is resisting the urge I have. I want to just whip him like he did to everyone I loved and I, but I can't find myself to do it.

The whip slowly glides out of my hand and falls to the ground. My dad shakes his head !along an annoying sound.

'You have no options here, Angel. You kill me you die, you don't kill me you still die. I can see you have chosen... Just like your mother. I can't believe she actually believed I would threat her better than anyone ever did. But your mother knew what was coming to her when she came with me. She knew I wouldn't love her. And now she is dead. It is her own fault, but it's also your fault.'

'I didn't do anything!,' I bite back with tears in my eyes.

'Exactly!'

His word, this word sinks deep into my soul and I can't hold it back anymore. I pick up he whip and start whipping my father. He doesn't make a sound. He just look at me with a evil grin on his face.

I can hear all the words he ever said to me again in my head and the louder his voice screams, the more I whip. I whip and whip and whip my own father to his grave with tears rolling down my face, anger taking a hold of me. When he crashes to the ground I stop and look at him.

'Be damned to hell, wolf,' I tell him and I use my specialty on him causing his body to shake heavy and white foam to come out of his mouth. Blood is he last thing and then he gives out.

To make matter worse I spot on him and turn around. With my eyes locked on the front door I walk over to it slowly making the whip fall out of my hand.

'Angel...'

'Burn his body like he did to her. I need to be alone for a second.'

I make my way up the stairs to the room and lock the door behind me.

I take of the dress I am wearing and let it fall on the ground. I stand under the hot shower and place my hands against the wall, helping myself not to crash on the floor.

And for the first time in years I cry, really cry. I cry out of relieve, but also out of anger and hate.

I hate myself for who I have become.

A murderer just like my father. Just like everyone else. I let go of the wall and go sit on the ground in the shower the hot water never ending.

I cry my eyes out.

Let it all go.

I have never been so confused in my life. I should be happy, my wolf is back and this means a lot.

But I killed my father and that only means one thing.

The day I die is at hand.

Ollo,

So I am on vacation and that is why I haven't updated, but I just felt like trying to still update.

I will update again soon