The End// I Do, I Did (2)

Start from the beginning

His face scrunges up, "Cool? Is that it?"

"Yeah I guess you can leave now you got what you wanted right, give a kiss to wifey for me."

He leans to her lips, "Gimmie kiss." She leans into his touch kissing his lips before pulling away.

Grace welcomes a new baby girl Seveena Trai Howard to the world.🌹

The baby is Terry's of course but Grace has custody of their child, Trai is her middle name in memory of him since he died last year due to cancer.

Terrence on the other hand is cheating on her with Taraji, the thing with their situation is that they both argreed it was only a one time thing just to let out frustration that was build up for so long.

Taraji P. Henson and Terrence Howard are never ever getting back together they both agreed to be friends with benefits since Taraji claims that Terrence is good in bed.

 Henson and Terrence Howard are never ever getting back together they both agreed to be friends with benefits since Taraji claims that Terrence is good in bed

Grace sighs, looking at her man, "If I gave you my heart would you know what to do with it." Terrence smiles, wrapping his arms around her waist as she held their baby.

"She looks just like her daddy." She smiles, making funny faces at Seveena.

"I just cant believe Empire is actually over we have been doing this since 2015 and its just a sad feeling to let go." Empire is over meaning that the ratings went down so the fans stopped watching which is really bad since nobody will interview or promote them anymore.

"Yeah they are watching that 'Claws' bullshit, They should of casted me except for Karoachee." said an angry Grace, placing Seveena softly in her crib.

"Exactly, Today is Trai's mini funeral that we are having even though the funeral was last year we are still going to the cemetery since you know what happened."

Last year Trai's parents were so furious at Terrence and Grace for putting Trai through hell that they wanted to cut them all off together, The Empire family was not allowed to attend at all like there was security there to make sure they didn't try to sneak in. That really hurts for Grace since the man she loved parents didn't want anything to do with her yet alone the Empire.

"I don't think I can do it baby." Grace is heartbroken she thinks about Trai everyday.

Terry, holds her close to him kissing the top of her head, "I know."

Everyone made it to the funeral aka the Empire family, "Would anyone like to say any final words to Trai, Bry how about you go first." Terry motions for Yazz to do it and he agrees.

"Um well I wasn't prepared at all for this who knew this day would even come, I never got a chance to apologize for all the shit we've been through it was bullshit I know I get slick with the mouth bro, I love ya ma you was like a big brother to me you always looked out for me and put me in check, Please come back we need you, I need you....I cant.." Yazz wipes the tears that were forming in his eyes , Raji notices and pulls him in for a hug letting him cry on her shoulder. "Let it out baby." She says, rubbing his back.