#1

"Nat are you ready?!" My mom yelled from the kitchen.

"Yes mom." I said

Hi. I'm Natalie Bebko and I'm 14 years old. I come from Chicago, Illinois  but now I live in LA. I'm a loner so far.( I know nat was born in Detroit, Michigan but I want to change stuff.)

Right now I'm going to my second Willdabeast class. I went to one when I still lived in Chicago. But to be honest this feels like the first time. I'm actually really scared. There are so many talented people there.

I grabbed my bag that had my towel, water bottle, a book cause I LOVE BOOKS, my charger, I love New York sweater, socks, portable charger, first aid kit, and a rape whistle. I mean you never know what might happen. Might as well be prepared.

Right now I'm wearing red jogger shorts, Nike shoes, and my orange shirt that says America. Basic.

I went downstairs. I saw my brother and sister on the couch watching modern family.

" Dang. My  siblings watching our show without telling me. I feel hurt." I said

"Sorry lil sis. Anyways you're about to do that weird thing you like to do. So might as well watch it without you." My big brother Asa said.

"Yeah. Asa has a point." Said my big sister Lizbeth. ( See I know Nat doesn't have any siblings but I want to change some stuff.)

Dang. Now for sure my feelings are hurt. What next. Them watching Bob's burgers without me. Now that passes the limit. We have 4 TV shows we watch together. Modern Family, Bob's burgers, FRIENDS, and how I met your mother. And then we have our own shows. Mine are Violetta, The Fosters, The vampire diaries, and pretty little liars. Lizbeth watches Grey's Anatomy, The secret life of an american teenager, and criminal minds. Asa watches New girl, Unbreakable, house of cards,  and futurama. 

" THAT THING YOU CALL WEIRD IS CALLED DANCING ASA." I kinda screamed.

"I TELL YOU ALL THE TIME BUT YOU STILL DON'T GET IT." I said.

I walked to the kitchen where my mom was. My beautiful mother. I don't know how she raised us ogres all by herself.

" You ready Mija." My mom said.

"Yep' Let's goo."

My mom got up. She went to the living room and I followed her.

"LISTEN UP KIDS. WHEN I GET BACK FROM DROPPING OFF NAT I BETTER SEE YOU GUYS DOING SOME CHORES. I SHOULDN'T EVEN TELL YOU GUYS. YOUS SHOULD ALREADY KNOW. UNDERSTOOD." my mom yelled.

The struggle of having an hispanic mom. But. Oh my god I want to laugh so bad. Ha. They're here cleaning while I'm .......... basically suffering from how scared I am to attend a class of Will.

" Yes mama." Both of my siblings said at the same time.

Me and my mom went out of the house. We went inside the car.

See my mom does speak english but she has that Spanish accent. She sometimes has hard times pronouncing words. 

"You ready mi princesa." My mom said.

I slightly chuckled .

"Yes mama. Ready as I'll ever be." I smiled at her.

"If algo happens. Don"t worry. Your family always has your back." My mom said to me.

I don't understand why my dad had to leave such a wonderful lady. My mom is sweet, caring, beautiful, feisty, gentle, and basically what kids look for in a mom. But NO. My dad thought the opposite. Instead he went with a lady that is the opposite of my mom. Which is the worst mom you can get. They have 3 kids named Juan, Nicole,  and Angle. And those kids have no manners. It bothers me so much.