"Hey, you want to know why we are here? I heard that you and Chrome are going to attend the Secretary Day event in Naples, so I've made some nice attires for both of you to wear."

"But, I never ask for that."

"Boss is the one asking for Haru's favour to make one for you. Didn't the Storm Guardian tell you about it?" Chrome commented.

"Tsuna is the one telling Haru to make one for me? No wonder Gokudera said he would pick better clothes for me."

"Eh, what is that supposed to mean?" asked I-Pin with her confused look.

"I got into a fight with another woman who tried to snatch the dress shirt that I've picked. She was the one started it, and it was lucky that he came in to stop both of us. He even told me to just give it back to Clelia after telling me that he will get a better one for me," I explained and I gave an annoyed look when I thought of that Italian woman.

"Clelia? You mean Tsuna's former secretary?" asked Fuuta.

"Wow, she even dared to return to Italy after that incident," added Bianchi with slight dislike.

"It's going to be a long story, so I think you should hear from Gokudera later on."

Bianchi nodded her head and Haru went on to give the paper-bag to me, saying that this was the one I would be wearing for that event. I slowly open the paper-bag and the outfit design was quite a surprise. There was a light yellow blouse with ruffles matching with black blazer and pants. I also found a pair of black low heels shoes as well inside the paper bag. As far as I had realised, my outfit was getting much feminine despite my dislike of skirts.

"I...I've never thought of wearing something different," I spoke up.

"I think it's perfect, Ayano," Kyoko added. "Tsuna asked for our thoughts and opinions while thinking of a better outfit for you."

"He did?"

"Of course he did!" Haru replied. "He knows that you hate skirts, so he is finding a better design outfit to match your looks and your personality."

I went speechless. I could not believe that Tsuna would do this just for me.

"Ah, Ayano," I-Pin spoke up. "Did you keep your hair a little longer?"

"How did you know?"

"Your hair was so short like boy's hair when I first met you. But now, your hair grows even longer than usual."

"I...I don't know. Tsuna mentioned that I would look cuter if I grow my hair a little longer," I mumbled.

"Wow, did he say that??" Haru exclaimed with surprise.

"Boss surely likes a girl with short hair," Chrome commented as she smiled.

"Indeed, since Kyoko used to have short hair years ago. He had a huge crush on her back then," said Bianchi coolly.

Her statement had finally hit my head with realisation. Kyoko was that girl whom Tsuna fell for her. She was such a sweet person. Maybe he preferred a cute and kind woman like her.

"Ayano, is there anything wrong?"

"Huh?" I looked up and Haru was giving her a curious look at me. "Oh, nothing. I'm just thinking to reschedule the timetable for Tsuna."

I looked a little disappointed. Kyoko noticed my facial expression as she stood up and look at us.

"Excuse me, I want to go to the washroom," she then stared at me. "Ayano, would you please take me there? I kinda forget where it is located."