Kuwabara's Spirit Sword and Ammara's Reiki Shield!

Start from the beginning

All of a sudden, a blast rang out, and Kazemaru emerged victorious. "Winner:Kazemaru!" Genkai announced. "Woah! Pretty badass, huh Urameshi?" I said. Then, I saw Yusuke was bolting for the door. "Ah! Hey, wait!!!" I yelled. "Urameshi!" Kuwabara said, following me outside. When Kuwabara and I finally managed to catch up to Yusuke, we saw he was with a blue haired girl.  "Yusuke!!!" I yelled as I rounded the corner. "Urameshi! You CAN'T chicken out on ME!!!" Kuwabara yelled. Then he saw the girl. "Oh...You're just talking to this hot girl." Then, Kuwabara grabbed the front of Yusuke's shirt. "YOU PUNK!!! KEIKO'S SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!!" "Excuse my brother's behavior," I said to the girl. "Hi! I'm Ammara Kuwabara! And you are..?"  The girl smiled. "I'm Botan," she said. "Nice to meet you. I've seen you and your brother BEFORE, and I've been quite IMPRESSED by your actions!!!" "Huh?!" I said. Yusuke sighed and explained why he was here.

"So let me get this straight...Botan's the GRIM REAPER, YOU'RE a Spirit Detective, DEMONS exist in the human world, and there's ONE among the fighters in the Tournament?" I said. Yusuke nodded. "I just have to find out who it IS and stop them from getting Genkai's techniques," Yusuke said. "I get it now," I replied. "And don't worry...I believe you." "Are you three satisfied with disqualification?" Genkai asked as she walked outside. "If so, then stay where you are." Then, Botan, Genkai, Yusuke, Kuwabara and I ran back inside. In the time that we'd been gone, we'd missed Shorin's fight with Chin Po. In which Shorin had somehow become the victor. "The third match:Kuwabara vs. Musashi," Genkai announced."Good luck, Kuwabara!!!" I said, smiling. "Try not to get KILLED!!!" Yusuke said,smirking. "Don't worry, Urameshi! I won't die until I beat YOU!" Kuwabara replied. I watched as my only brother walked into the void of darkness. "Isn't he a little OUTMATCHED?" Botan asked. I shook my head. "No way!!!! Kuwabara's one of the strongest kids at school!" I said. "He won't lose to some idiot in a kimono!!! GO KUWABARA!!!! SHOW THAT POSER WHAT TRUE STRENGTH IS!!!"

I heard Kuwabara scream, and then a thud. "Oh my god!!! What happened?!" I said, my eyes wide. Judging by the noises from the fight, I could tell that Kuwabara was losing. "C'mon bro! Shape up!" I said. "Be CAREFUL, Kuwabara!" Botan exclaimed. "Stop yelling so much! It makes you easier to find!!!" Yusuke added. "Shut up, you guys!!!" Kuwabara commanded. "I'm TRYING to CONCENTRATE!!!" After a while, I heard Musashi say, "There's no point in going on, boy! You're just avoiding the inevitable!" "Beat me up all you want, old man!" Kuwabara said. "Your sissy little punches don't hurt me at all!!! They're NOTHING compared to all the times that Urameshi's run my head into the concrete!" Yusuke smirked and nodded. "Then you leave me no choice," Musashi said. I gasped as I heard Musashi draw something. "A big stick?" Kuwabara's voice echoed. "Don't be foolish,kid!!! This is a wooden sword. Carved from an ancient tree and cleansed in a sacred stream," he said. "It's a conduit for Spirit Energy, which makes it the perfect weapon for striking down evil!!!" "HEY, I'M NOT EVIL!!!!!!" Kuwabara yelled.

"Shibato! Shining Sword!!!" Musashi yelled. I heard a bunch of blows and Kuwabara screaming in pain. "Oh no!!! KUWABARA!!!" I yelled. There was a thud, and then Kuwabara groaned. For a while, I heard nothing. "Get up..!" I said. "C'mon, Kuwa! Don't lay down! Get up and FIGHT!!! You can BEAT this guy! I KNOW you can!!! He's got NOTHING on you, Kuwabara!!! GET UP!!!!!" When there was no reply, I feared the worst. Until... "H...Hold on..!" Kuwabara said.  I gasped happily and smiled. "Y...You haven't...Gotten rid of me YET!!!" I laughed and cheered. "Allright!!! Atta boy, Kuwabara!!!!" "No one's ever surivived my Shining Sword attack!" Musashi said. "Oh well...I'm confident that you won't survive a second strike!" "Oh no! Watch out, Kuwabara!!!!" I yelled. Musashi let out a war cry as Kuwabara screamed. "KUWABARA!!!!!" I yelled, my eyes closed. It's over! I thought, tears flowing down my face.

Then, I heard a crackling of energy and opened my eyes. "What IS that?!" Musashi asked. "Uh! I don't know!!!" Kuwabara said. I gasped happily. "He's...Alive," I said. Tears of joy flowed down my face. "YEAH!!! HE'S ALIVE!!!" I said. "But..Wait,HOW?!" "Materialization," Genkai said, her eyes wide. "Normally, Spirit Energy cycles through the body and is difficult to control, but when Kuwabara's life was in danger, he used his energy to solidify it into an object. In this case, a SWORD." I heard Kuwabara yell and then there was a thud, and then...There was silence.