Chapter Thirty Two

Start from the beginning

Asano didn't really like the sound of that.

"And as for you..." The principal looked at me with darkness lurking in his eyes, "you managed to take the top spot from my son. I'm not too surprised, but since you've joined the A Class, I want you to help my son."

Me? Help Asano-san?!

Neither did Asano nor I liked hearing that from the principal himself.

Asano Gakuho... the A Class monster.

~~~~~

"Asano-san..." I spoke up as we walked through the corridor.

"Gakushuu is fine. I understand that your level is higher than me."

"P-Please no! I hate being on a pedestal, or being superior in general." I played with my fingers nervously.

"At least, with our wits combined, we could find a way to overthrow my father."

"Hmm..." As Asano and I walked out of the campus, I eyed the direction to where the E Class lies. "I don't think we can."

"Wait, what?! What do you mean by that?!"

"Your father hates the fact that the E Class could flip his system. And if the E Class could still overthrow him even though he himself taught the A Class..."

Asano seemed to get the idea. "That's a good plan."

I grinned. "Great! Then you talk."

"What?! Why me?"

I rolled my eyes. "You're the arrogant top-notch A Class student, aren't you? I'm sure if it comes by you, and not me, it'll turn out for the better. I know you're worried about your father, okay? And we both know that teaching with fear and misdirection could only take you so far, so if he tastes defeat, you know it could open his eyes. Be strong enough to kick even your father down."

"...You're right. Only I can say it. But... did you just call me an arrogant A Class student?" He deminded, irks showing up all over him. I stuck my tongue out.

"Because I was an E Class student. We low class kids know that you want to be at the top of the grade. And talking about E Class, they're coming within a few minutes. Ganbatte!" I gave him a thumbs up, then shoved him to their direction.

"...We should reevaluate our plan." He said. I facepalmed.

"Why? Are you too prideful to do it? Or are you that much of a coward?" I taunted with a smirk.

Asano gave me another irritated look, but sighed. "Fine, I'll do it."

"Fighto, Gukushuu-kun!" I hid behind a pillar, smiling. No matter how educated, talented, rich or cool you are, how you treat people ultimately tells all. Integrity is everything.

"Huh? It's Asano-kun." Hmm... judging from the voice, I think that's... Fuwa-san?

"What do you want? You're not the kind of guy who'd run recon on us." Sugino said.

"It pains me to say this... but I have a request. I'll cut to the chase. That monster... I want you to kill him."

*TRIGGERED*

"Not physically, of course. Kill his educational policies."

"His educational policies? Like how?"

"Easy. I want you, the E Class, to dominate the top spots in the next end-of-term exams. Aika-chan and I'll be in first, of course, but excellent grades mean nothing coming from an excellent student."