Twister and Touching \\ Ginti

Start from the beginning

      "Listen eyebrows! That was not supposed to happen!" You pointed your finger really close to his face, your cheeks heating up from frustration.

      He finally stood, "It's something new I'm trying out. This new addition is obviously a good because you lost."

      He smirked and walked over to the bar, leaned back against the red stool and grabbed a white cleaning cloth and one of his kokeshi dolls. You, however, just sat there on the floor and stared at him.

      Ginti's weird eyebrows and hair aside; he was actually kind of good looking. I mean redheads were seriously attractive. And his yellow eyes were very distinctive. You hummed, lost in thought, and your eyes roamed Ginti's body from top to bottom.

      He was built (probably even more built under his clothes). Finally, you decided upon getting revenge for earlier. I mean the man lied about the new addition to the game, burnt your brand new skirt and singed your panties.

      A smirk upturned the corner of your mouth and you stood from the floor. When you walked over, in touching distance of the redhead, you reached out and gripped the front of his vest. You were, in Ginti's opinion, way too close to be comfortable. You looked up at him through your lashes, still smirking.

      "You know, you owe me some new clothes. It's not nice to treat a lady like that."

      He scoffed, glanced down at your hand on his shirt and gave you a condescending smirk of his own.

      "I wasn't aware you were a lady."

      Your eyes flashed with indignation and your grip tightened on his shirt.

      "You!"

      You drawled out the 'you' and spoke through clenched teeth. Who did he think he was?!

      You had had enough of him and his, his-

      For a split second, you thought about telling him exactly what you thought of him, but instead opted for wiping that infuriatingly, cocky smirk off his face. So, your tightening hand pulled and you roughly pushed your lips to his in a fleeting kiss.

      You panted from the anger you had previously felt and the way his lips had felt against you own. Ginti just stood there, unblinking, eyes wide. After an awkward minute, he blinked and his bright eyes trailed down to your lips. Your tongue came out to lick across your bottom lip and then you pulled it into your mouth to softly bite on it.

      Had you messed up? Was he going to rage and tell you to get away from him?

      Your thoughts completely left your mind when Ginti leaned down and stole your lips in a breath-taking kiss. You couldn't think about anything besides the way your chest burned in anticipation for where this would go and the way his kiss was turning into more than just a peck. You opened your mouth and felt his tongue slip past your lips and search out your own tongue. A moan was heard, but you weren't sure if it was yours or Ginti's.

      Your arm dropped from his chest and went around his back to grip his shirt and your knees wobbled when his pushed his hips to yours.

      "Ah!"

      "You're such a stupid woman. I hope you know what you've got yourself into," he panted as he pushed his forehead to yours and looked into your eyes.

      "Mm. I think I do," you said with a teasing tone. Your lips searched his out again, and your hands blindly wandered until you felt his belt, then you hastily undone it. You gasped into his mouth when his hands firmly squeezed your ass and pushed you closer to him. When he started grinding into you, you bit your lower lip to stop a moan from meeting the air.

      Ginti's large hands moved up to your waist, and before you knew it he had lifted you up and placed you on the counter (away from his kokeshi dolls of course). He moved his hands up your thighs and spread them apart, and then he moved between them.

      "Ginti," you whimpered his name and closed your eyes. You just wanted to enjoy his pleasurable touch.

      You felt him place his hands on the counter, on either side of you, and then his lips skimmed up your neck and his teeth nibbled on the skin below your ear. His hands rubbed circles into the inner parts of your thighs and all you really wanted was for him to finally touch you.

      Suddenly all movement ceased, and you confusingly opened your eyes. When your eyes met his, the corner of his mouth lifted into an arrogant half-smile before he bent at the knees and scooted closer to your bottom half.

      He grabbed you by the tops of your thighs and pulled you closer to his face and you couldn't help but to throw your head back and moan in anticipated pleasure for what was to come.

      Ginti's hands went to the hem of your tattered skirt and pulled it off before throwing it randomly to the side; your intention on revenge completely forgotten. His lips kissed you wet and achingly through your panties, before licking up your slit and tongue pressing firmly against your clit. Your hands gripped the edge of the counter and you forgot how to breathe. Your mind completely blanked and your legs and arms started to tremble with need.

      "Tell me what you want," your heard him mumble against you, before he bit the top hem of your panties. He pulled them with his teeth and then let them go with a slap against your skin.

      "Ah, I want ..."

      "Yes, what do you want?"

      You moaned out your answer, "Your tongue, I want your tongue in-"

      Before you knew what was happening Ginti hastily pulled off your panties. His arms went around your waist and his hands grabbed your ass and pulled you to his mouth. And when his tongue found its way deeply inside you, you felt him groan against you; which in turn caused you to once again throw your head back and moan yourself.

      Everything was exploding around you when his tongue flicked against your clit. Your hips started involuntarily bucking into his touch when two of his fingers started pumping into you.

      Your breathing was coming out hard and fast, "Can't... I can't..."

      "Haah, you taste better than I imagined," he breathed against you and pumped his fingers faster. Curling them into just the right spot, his tongue flicking faster against you.

      "Ah, yes! There, right there!"

      If you weren't worried about seeking out more of this feeling, you would have been embarrassed for voicing the things you were saying. You came so close to just letting go. Your vision had begun to turn white, but before you could fall off the edge he removed his fingers and stood up.

     "Quit teasing," you pouted and pulled him closer to you by his vest. When you kissed him you could taste yourself on his tongue.

      You couldn't take it any longer, you had to have him. You fingers went to untie his apron and unbutton his slacks. Your hand rubbed at his hard cock through his pants and he groaned and bucked against your touch. He gripped your hand in a warning for you to stop and then he leaned forward until his lips were touching the shell of your ear.

      "I don't know what you think you're doing, but here's a warning: I'm far from done with you."

      And he definitely made good on his word.