Chapter 1- Unfamiliar Place

Thousands of voices ran through my head as images of my friends dieing flashed in front of my eyes until I heard my name being called and being shook. I blinked open my eyes as a blurry objects came into focus. I saw a familiar hockey mask and a blue hoddie "De-delirious?" I managed to croak out and sit up. "Bryce?" his familiar voice rung out to my ears making me smile "where are we?" I quickly asked standing up stumbling a bit "I don't know some sort of junkyard" he said looking around we heard a twinkinling of bells near by for some reason that put me on edge "delirious I think we need to go....." I said cautiously "alright." he said running off with me trailing behind we stopped at a seemingly abandoned house and the uneasy feeling went away.

Delirious decided to look around as I kept watch for other people. I heard the bells again making the uneasy feeling reappear. I saw a shadowy figure walk from behind a pile of cars as they got closer I saw they had a omega simbol similar to Ohm's. I was about to speak out to delirious when I caught their attention gripping a spine connected to a skull. Before they could smack it down onto me delirious shone a flashlight into their eyes making them groan in a familiar voice in pain out of shock I spoke "Ohm?"

Happy fourth of July I hope you have fun celebrating