Tender Moments

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

     The joys of being married to Starr made Henry his most happiest, add the fact that they were going to be parents, and you had a very ecstatic man. Henry could ground in the forest, chopping wood for the baby bed he would fashion. His father Will was extremely happy as well; both he and his son would be fathers, and Will thanked the gods for their blessings.

    Captain Salazar was happy to see young love blossoming all around him, but he secretly longed for someone of his own. Starr would notice the sad way Salazar would look at all of them, and it broke her heart. Starr had even noticed the bit of jealousy Sethi, Jay, and Carlos had when realizing their chance with Starr would
definitely never happen, now that she was a pregnant, married lady. Starr wanted to do something special for her friends, and decided to concoct a spell to create them the perfect mates.

    Starr went to her ever burning cauldron and began dropping ingredients, adding sugar and spice and everything nice. She thought of the handsome twins, Sethi and Jay, and spoke the spell, asking to give them what they wanted. Then Starr thought of the sweet, thoughtful Carlos, and asked for the same. The cauldron bubbled fiercely, clouds of sweet smelling smoke erupting. Starr spoke the words of ancient times, and the contents of the cauldron came to life, taking shape and form. Imagine her surprise when three carbon copies of herself came out!

    Even Starr was confused; she had wished for the perfect mates for the three, but apparently, their perfect women looked exactly like her! They were her, in a way. Starr looked at her creations and smiled. "Well, we'll just have to fix you ladies up, accordingly!", she said, smiling, as she ushered her three clones into the cottage.

    Not that long afterwards, Starr was very pleased with herself. Unu had long dark hair braided in plaits, ZsaZsa wore her hair a sassy pink, and ChiChi  kept her hair full of curls. After feeding the three, Starr placed her hand on each of their chests, imprinting their mates into them. She couldn't wait until they all met, and smiled, happy with herself. "Come on, ladies!", she said, "Let's take a walk!"

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

      Henry had went fishing with his father and Captain Salazar. The weather was perfect and beautiful, and the fish were plentiful. Henry and Will seemed so full of joy, and Captain Salazar could feel it. Will noticed the man's sulking chagrin, and gave his son a knowing look. "Captain Salazar, are you alright?", asked Henry. Salazar seemed in a daze, Henry's question breaking him out of it. "Ah! Aye! I was just daydreaming.. You know, it is so good to see you two so blessed! Both married and with child on the way! It warms this cold heart of mine!", he said.

    Will hoisted a heavy net, steadying himself. He wiped the sweat from his brow, then asked, "Salazar, was there anyone you left behind? Back home?" Salazar laughed hoarsely. "Home! Ha! Yes, back in Madrid! I once found myself in love with a beautiful young woman whose father thought I wasn't worthy of! Her name was Penelope, and she was as beautiful as the day is long! Penelope knew of my affections, but unfortunately, she chose the son of the town's merchantman; he saw favor in her father's eyes! They were married, and on that very day, I took to the sea! Never have I seen her equal, but perhaps that was for my better!", he said, sadly.

     Henry felt bad for Salazar. "Don't you get lonely? I mean, do you ever wish to meet someone? Everyone needs someone!", asked Henry. Salazar laughed, then said, "Sí! I have dreamt before! But it seems that this old Capitàin's chance for love has all but dried out!" Will begged to differ. "You're wrong, my friend! I found love with HopeNa after I swore never to love again after losing my dear Elizabeth! Life is strange like that; you never know..I'm sure there is a woman that was made just for you, and that she's waiting on you, searching for you, as you are for her!", he said.

     Salazar listened to the young man and wished what he was saying was so.

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

      Starr took the three beauties down to the Navahopeé village, going ahead of them once they reached the forest edge. When Sethi saw beautiful Starr approaching, he ran to her at once. "Awapo, beautiful Starr!", he said, his eyes twinkling. "Hello, Sethi!", exclaimed Starr, smiling from her secret. "I came to tell you that there seemed to be some young ladies in distress at the edge of your forest! You should get Jay and Carlos, to help!", said Starr, winking at him, smile on her face.

     Jay and Carlos just happened to be coming along, and saw Sethi standing, alone. Starr had vanished from sight, the scent of her perfume lingering behind. "Who are you talking to, brother?", asked Jay. When Sethi turned to see Starr gone, he was puzzled, but remembered what she had said. "Come on, guys! There's something, this way!", he said, leading Jay and Carlos.

    The three men went to the edge of the forest, and what they saw there made them stop in their tracks. There, hidden behind some trees, were three beautiful young women, all who were the spitting image of their beloved Starr. "Wha....How is this possible?", asked Carlos, positively shocked at what he was seeing. Unu came forth first, locking eyes with Sethi, who was immediately taken with the beauty. "I'm Unu, and these are my sisters, ZsaZsa and ChiChi! We are most happy to make your acquaintance!", she said.

    Sethi's smile could be seen a mile away. "I'm Sethi, of the Navahopeé tribe! And this is my brother Jay, and his friend Carlos!", introduced Sethi. The two trios all stood smiling at each other, love in the air. Zsazsa immediately fell for Jay, and ChiChi thought that Carlos was the most adorable guy. Sethi, still smiling, hooked arms with Unu and led her away, back to the village, with the two other pair of lovebirds following close. Starr watched on, hidden behind a tree, smiling, pleased with herself. Now if only she could help Captain Salazar....

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

      Starr continued on towards her home, stopping to pick some herbs she needed. Peter watched her closely, not wanting to startle her away. He noticed there was something different about her, but couldn't quite put his finger on it. It had been some time since they last talked, him giving her space by staying away, since he knew he had royally fucked up with her on their last encounter. Peter watched as Starr gathered roots and berries, then flew down, creeping. He crept behind her and wrapped his arms around her, sensing a strange sensation coming from her belly.

     Starr was surprised at first, thinking it was her love Henry ready to share a tender moment, but it wasn't. Starr turned around to see Peter's stricken face. "You can't be!", he cried. Starr took a deep breath, then admitted, "Yes, Peter! I'm going to have a baby!" Peter backed away slowly, shaking his head. "But I love you! I want to be with you! I want to be your baby's father!", he yelled, his eyes full of green pit fire. Peter pulled Starr close, kissing her with all of his passion. Starr was overwhelmed as Peter said, "I'm sorry! I'm so, so sorry Starr! I love you! I need you! I know you love me, too! Please, just look into your heart!"

   Starr didn't know how to feel. She had once loved Peter greatly, but now her dear Henry held her heart. As Peter kissed Starr passionately she allowed herself to forget everything around her, as she began to drown in the moment.