Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3
"He's your Foster father Armin Arlert" Commander Gem said.
Divo looked at the commander with doubt,even Divo's friends cannot believe it but suddenly the commander explained.
"Armin Arlert your foster father is one of the scientist,he collected all of the titan shifters and created one of the serums,but he assumed more power to defeat the mutant titan,but because of his mistake injecting the phantom titan serum to you he stole you from Mikasa Ackerman's house so he can take care and control you to use your power to defeat the mutant Titan" Commander Gem said." So he is lying all the time because he said that my aunt gave me to him" Divo said with anger.
"No she didnt gave you to him,you can ask her so you can get details and defeat him,by the way she lives now in Wall Sina with her husband Levi Ackerman" Commander Gem said.
"I will make him pay for his lies!!,Lets go and find my aunt!!" Divo shouted

They headed to Wall Sina to find Divo's aunt Mikasa Ackerman.Suddenly while they are taking some rest in a camp they made two teens robbed them,one is a girl with curly hair and the one is a boy with glasses. They are Kaye Braun daughter of Reiner Braun and Krista Lenz and the boy is Vince Kirkstein the son of Jean Kirkstein and Sasha Blause.
"Hey,where are you going??" Divo and his friends suddenly came in their front and surprised them.
They caught the teens and bring them in there small camp. They talked to them and the teens explained.
"Wait please dont kill us!! We just need some food for our family!!" Vince said." We're just the same we also need something but we think you dont have that" Elliot said,"Tell us what you need maybe we have that thing" Kaye said. "Ok then,do you have some 3DMG tanks were running out of gas" Divo said,"Well father have some old 3DMG maybe it can fit in yours,lets go in our house so we can help you but as a return you give us some food" Vince said.
They headed to the house of Kaye and Vince in wall rose.They saw an old couple sitting in a couch and its Reiner Braun and Kirsta Lenz.
"Oh,Vince and Kaye who are these guys??" Reiner Braun."They are my friends I asked some foods for some 3DMG tanks so they can advance to Wall Sina" Vince explained,"Please come in and search for the things you want" Krista said.
They searched for some 3DMG tanks in the basement of the house.
"Is he your brother??" Kana asked to Kaye,"No" Kaye replied." So is he your boyfriend??" Kana asked,"Uhhmm... No,of course not but he's my friend" Kaye said."Then why is he living here??" Kana asked,"Because his parent died because of a disease so we took care of him" Kaye explained.
After minutes of searching they found some 3DMG tanks.
"Hey guys I found some here" Divo said,"Me too!!" Kana said."I think it fits in the new model of 3DMG we can go now or take some rest first say Me if you agree to take some rest in here" Divo said,"Me!!"they all said in unison." "Ok then we will take some rest in here,Is it okay to you Sir??" Divo said,"Of course!! You can take some rest in here" Reiner said.

~~~

Keep reading!!!!