wow who is that?

Emily POV

Wow,  today is the day! I'm finally moving into the team 10 house! I hope they like me.

(In the team 10 house)

Jake: okay everyone! Emily just texted and said she will be here in five minutes!

Tessa: I'm so excited another girl in the house!

Erika: yeah she's just moving in and is already getting her own room.

Ivan: yeah and she is mine and Emilio's age so maybe a new girlfriend.  A wink.

(Knock knock knock)

Jake: I got it.
Opens door.

Emily: Hiii!!
(She is holding vlog camera)

Jake:aiii she's a vlogger!

Ivan's POV

I took one look at her and she was beautiful.  I could tell we were gonna be good friends. Maybe even more.

Tessa: hey Emily! Me and Erika will show you to your room so that way you can get settled.

Emily: thanks. Nice to finally meet you all!

I walked upstairs while looking back at the twins.
       As I was unpacking my clothes I heard a knock on my door.
Emily: come in!
Ivan: hey its Ivan! I was wondering if you wanted to go out for lunch in about an hour.
Emily: I would love to. Just give a minute to do my makeup and stuff.
Ivan walked out of my room and I panicked. What was I supposed to do. Okay I'll just grab a cute outfit.

This is what I decided to wear with white vans and a mini floral back pack

This is what I decided to wear with white vans and a mini floral back pack. I walked downstairs and saw Ivan waiting.

Ivan: Te ves preciosa Emily! No puedo esperar para sacartout (you look gorgeous Emily! I can't wait to take you out)

Emily: Gracias Ivan! Estoy emocionado también, creo que es muy lindo cómo intenta ocultar sus sentimientos con el español, pero puedo hablar con fluidez (thank you Ivan! I'm excited too I think it is really cute how you try to hide your feelings with Spanish but I can speak fluently.)

Ivan looked at me embarrassed I grabbed his arm and pulled him along. He brought me to this quaint pizza shop. And then we went back to the team ten house.

Jake: Emily! Want to play the savage game? No matter what it lands on you have to do it.

Emily: hell yeah. Move I want to spin!
I walked over and pulled the wheel hard. It landed on run in the street in your underwear. Jake gave me an awkward look.

Jake: umm never mind you don't have to do it.

Emily: pfff I'm not some scaredy cat! I removed my shirt and my skirt. I then ran outside into the street. In just my underwear and bra. I could see all the guys just staring at me with their mouths open. I ran down the block and back.

Emily: hey boys might wanna close your mouths you can attract flies. I watched as jake turned his vlog camera towards himself with a what just happened look. I winked as I went inside. I put my clothes back on and we continued to play the game.
       Jake landed on kiss the person on your left for 10 seconds. Guess who was on his left. Yeah. So I didn't hold back I turned it into a full blown make out. Everyone stared and I just shrugged and spun the wheel again. It landed on pick someone to do seven minutes in heaven with. So instead of me picking we put names in a hat and I drew one. I opened and it said chance. I feel weird for having to kiss and do all this stuff but hey yolo. We went into the backyard and made out for seven minutes. It was amazing. He was such a good kisser. After jake called us in I was done playing. I wanted to pull a prank so I searched around the house for something and I found fake blood so I covered my self in it I snuck around into the pool I layed by the hot tub and put my head resting on the stone lift. I screamed as loud as I could. And everyone came rushing out.

Jake: oh my God someone call 911!

Ivan: oh shit oh shit oh shit.
I bolted up saying boo and I made everyone jump. I started laughing my head off. It was hilarious!  That's when all the guys picked me up and threw me into the lagoon. It was so nasty! I asked if chance would help me up. He said sure I grabbed his hand and pulled him in.

Chance: ahhh wtf?!

Emily: karmas a bitch. I jumped out and went to my room to change I was in the middle of changing when Ivan walked in.

Ivan: oh I'm so sorry!

Emily: don't be. Come here. I walked towards him and closed the door and locked it. I leaned in and kissed him he kissed back this wasn't an ordinary kiss. It was something else something too strong for words.  I wanted him so bad. So I pushed him onto the bed he was on the bottom I started to take off his shirt and unbutton his pants. He unhooked my bra and flipped me over he took off my panties and just looked at me.

Ivan: damn you're so beautiful! He pulled off his boxers and forced open my legs. He started slowly but soon got faster. I was gripping the sheets when He flipped over so I was on top. He whispered in my ear "your turn to do some work" I went off slow and got faster and faster like he did.

Ivan: oh Emily, ugh...... Uh.

We both had enough and got into the covers and went to sleep. I shouldn't have done this. It was a mistake that can't happen again. I told myself to worry about it tomorrow and fell asleep in his arms.