THE NUTHOUSE

This is the nuthouse. It's where the broken, and the fragile go. Development could take years here but, everyone knows. That the best things about the Nuthouse isn't the problems of the people but, what the people represent. We represent the coming of an age where everything is new and bold and different, and as far as I am concerned I can't wait to see what happens. At the Nuthouse.

Jasmine's POV

I pulled up at the group home I would be staying at. As I stared in awe at the three story mansion that looked more like the White House, then a regular home. It had tall white pillars in the front and a large garden wrapping around the house. The fence was tall. You had to have a key code to get in. I could see movement through one of the big windows.

I opened the car door and got out. I was wearing a sleek black jumper and red pumps (What I love my shoes). My heels clacked against the pavement as I walked up the staircase to the glass doors of the house. The house was so much better up close. From the exquisite doors to the wonderful outer tile. This was better than I expected.

Before I could even open the doors, I was greeted by an estranged lady with brown hair and fogged up glasses.

Oh hello, you must be the new kid. She said motion to come inside. Cmon inside Ill introduce you to everyone. I walk inside, if I thought the outside was impressive you should've seen the inside. Marble floors and high ceiling with a hanging chandler. The entire place looked squeaky clean and absolutely beautiful compared to where I lived. "Wow this p-place is..." I was at a lost for words. No words can describe the beauty of this place. "Oh, yeah my husband is rich so.." She laughed manically. I was sorta scared this women was creepy. "Umm.... what is your name anyway." I asked. I was kinda scared of her. "Oh I am so sorry, I am Hanji Zoe but everyone just calls me Mama Hang." I just nod I don't think I would be calling her Mama Hang (It's like Hange but with out the e so Hang) anytime soon.

We walk to the middle of the living room which had a long couch in the center of it. "Everyone come to the living room!" Hanji yells. I look around as people start filing into the living room. A boy with Long green hair and green eyes walks in holding the hand of another boy. Oh, there are gay people here. I shrug I don't mind gay people. More people filter in I count at least 11 total. "Okay guys this is Jasmine, she is new so let's introduce ourselves. The guy closest to me says. "My name is Avi, I have been her for 7 months." He's cute, I say quietly in my head.

I smile at Avi and look at the person who he is holding hands with. "My name is Henna, I have been here for 5 months." I smile at him he is cute with big blue eyes and beautiful black hair.

"My name is Kavi, I have been here for 7 months." I smile. He is hot and most likely not a big talker.

"My name is Taylan, I have been here for 3 months." He grins at me. "You kinda look like a princess." They laugh, I smile along with them. "I don't think I look like a princess but than you." He smiles at me again and shrugs. "Whatever you say Princess." He leans back into the couch with a smirk on his face. I roll my eyes. I just got here and I already got a nickname. "Don't mind what he says." A boy with a long green hair says. "My name is Ukyo and I have been her for a year." He grins at me. "Well, since we can speak outta turn, I would like to say." A boy with a red streak in his black hair stands up. Everybody groans. "Okay well my name is Shin, okay that girl over there is Alexia." He points to a girl with long blonde hair. I nod. "That girl next to her is Ximena." He points to a Indian girl with a short braid. HE points at each name of the person he calls. "Noah and Coco are over there and that's all of us." He sits back down. "Thank you for the introduction, I appreciate it." They all nod.

I smile at each one of them with a mechievous gleam. "I hope we all have a lot of fun."

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of The Nuthouse please no hate comments I will try to update regularly.