1

❄️

"good morning jimin"

was the first thing, jimin heard, as he woke up from what was a pretty good sleep.

"kim taehyung" he mumbled back at the brown haired boy, giving him a small smile.

as taehyung saw that the older was awake, he smirked to himself, before jumping right on top of still half asleep jimin.

jimin rolled his eyes at the younger, already planning his death in his mind.

"Why do you have to do that every time?" he complained, trying to push him away from him, which didn't succeed whatsoever.

taehyung just hugged him tighter, which made jimins eyes roll even harder.

it was just a joke, after all jimin couldn't ever be mad at taehyung. they've been friends since they were little, and they were each others everything. for the last five years taehyung has been visiting jimin nearly every morning before he went to school.

everyone would've thought that they were schoolmates, but the truth was that jimin has never actually been to a real school. he had been homeschooled ever since he could remember.

"aren't you supposed to be studying, not laying on top of me?" jimin asked sarcastically, hoping that the younger would agree with him and get off of him.

and it worked

                     for approximately one second

"i still have weeks until my graduation, idiot" tae answered sassily, not moving for a single inch.

as jimin heard what taehyung said, he gave up on trying and closed his eyes, hoping he would be able to sleep some more.

waking up, after what felt like seconds, confusion took over him, since he was suddenly all by himself. he thought that maybe taehyung has already left, so he picked his phone in his hands, checking the time.

6:48 AM

there was no way that tae would've left so early.

jimin was so deep into his thoughts that he almost hasn't heard the voices coming from the kitchen.

approaching the kitchen, something suddenly stopped him from moving.

"was he showing any symptoms today?"

"just like every day"

were the sentences he was able to catch.

he didn't think twice before he stormed into the kitchen, still as confused as before.

mrs. jimin nearly threw a plate on the floor as the entrance of her son surprised her. what surprised her even more was the fairly upset look he had in his eyes.

"goodmorning jimin" she smiled softly, while turning around to prepare breakfast, acting as if nothing happened.

"what were you talking about?" jimin mumbled, looking at his best friend, who was clearly hiding something from him. jimin knew that just by the way he was standing and playing with the sleeves of his sweater.

"nothing nothing" taehyung muttered under his breath, looking at the clock on the counter, after he noticed that jimin has already read him like a book.

"oh look i'm late, i gotta go, bye jimin, bye mrs. park!" tae yelled, faking the panic, before he literally ran out of the house.

what's happening ?

was the only question going trough jimins mind at the moment. he has found it pretty strange that taehyung was acting the way he was. the thing that made him even more confused was the fact that his classes weren't starting until 9.

"mom?" he asked, as he got few steps closer to her, hoping that maybe she would give him the answer he was craving for.

"just like taehyung said sweetie, we weren't talking about anything special" she said, with a tone slightly angry, which managed to shut him up.

❄️

an: the chapters are going to be pretty short, as there's going to be lots of them !!
this first chapter honestly sucks but i promise it'll get more interesting soon !!💛