34. Nothing has Changed

Comenzar desde el principio

Libby grabbed Sebastian from Dylan without even asking which made me chuckle.

Mr.Maxwell came my way and looked at Elizabeth.

"Will you like to carry her?" I asked and he excitedly nodded.

"Sir, I'm sorry they saw me leaving the house with your baby and I'm guessing they followed." Landon apologized.

Landon placed the car seat down and smiled at me.

Now that I wasn't carrying the kids I ran towards Landon and gave him a bear hug.

"I've missed you!" I exclaimed while still holding onto him for dear life.

"I've missed you too Dakota and so has Nonna." Oh shoot. Nonna. How could I forget about her?

"It's been hectic lately."

"I can see congratulations on your twins you too Mr.Maxwell."

"Thank you Landon." Dylan said. I let go of Landon and bend down to my knees to see a beautiful baby boy.

"May I?" I asked Dylan.

He smiled and nodded.

I grabbed Brandon and carried him.

"Hey baby boy." I whispered.

"You're beautiful. Well Brandon, I'm Sebastian and Elizabeth's mother, your brother and sister. Technically I'm your step-mom, but you don't have to use the step part, you can just call me mom. If you allow me to I'll be your mom too, I'll love you as much as I love Seb and Eli. I will not have any favorites you will be my son as much as they are. You'll be my kid, like I gave birth to you too." I rambled.

"If he could talk I'm pretty sure he would say, yes. Shit, you can be my mom." Carter said causing me to laugh.

"You're going to be a wonderful mother." Dylan said as he walked towards me and kissed the side of my head.

"Dakota, why didn't you tell me?" Mr.Maxwell asked.

"Because I did not want to be a burden, plus Carter helped me through everything." I said.

"Please next time do not run away like that. I tried looking for you."

"I promise that won't even happen again." I promised.

"Not to like ruin the moment or anything, but like am I the only one that is hungry?" Carter asked completely ruining the moment.

"Your timing is always superb, brother." Libby said.

"What can I say I excel in everything." Carter grinned.

"We can all go to dinner, we can take both cars." Dylan stated.

"Okay that sounds like a plan, just let me go change." I said as I ran towards the room.

After changing we all made our way to an Italian restaurant.

The twins and Brandon were asleep which was something magical.