Why am I acting this way?

Unexpectedly, he draped his arm on my shoulder. We both smiled in silence.

Simple gestures of soft touches from the person I admire, I really like this feeling.

I can't wait to be at our destination.

-

We're already inside the park, walking around and looking at the rides

Then I felt someone held my hand. I looked to see it was doyoung.

"You don't wanna get lost do you?" He smiled as we walked hand in hand.

I smiled as we continued to walk.

"So which ride do you want to go first?" He asks as we stopped in the middle.

"Hmm how about the carousel as a warm up before we go ride the other ones?" I ask while pointing at the ride near us.

"Sure! Let's go!" He tagged me along while walking towards the ride.

We patiently stood in line and waited for out turn. Once we were in, we chose horses to ride on.

He was seated on my left while I was on his right. The ride started and we were already going in circles.

I cling onto the pole infront of me and face doyoung. He was looking the other way, admiring the crowd of people.

Why can't you just admire me?

That was unecessary but anyways, I silently took my phone out to take a picture of him.

One... Two... Three... okay maybe 2 more photo-

Then he looked, messing up the picture beautifully.

"What are you doing?" He asks while smiling

What do you think? Taking a picture of you for my lockscreen. Just kidding.

"I was just taking a few pictures of the view," nice excuse. very nice.

"Oh really? Let me see," how you gon' treat me, I ain't no easy, better think about it-

Naaaah.

"Oh I-I'll just send you the photo later," keep smiling so he doesn't notice you're stealing photos of him.

"Um okayyy," he said like looking forward.

I kept my phone and after a few rounds, we were finished with the ride.

"Where to next?" He asks

"How about the spinning tea cups?" I suggest as we start walking towards the ride

"You really like spinning today huh?" He asks and I just laugh

"I was just warming up before we ride the roller coasters," I'm so not ready for that.