For The First Time (Ross Lynch Fan Fic)

Start from the beginning

And kiss me again underneath the moonlight.

 You're more than a friend, oh.

 I knew it from the first sight, yeah.

 Hold me, feel my heart beat.

 Put your arms around me.

 And kiss me again.

 And kiss me again.

I gotta say I wasn't expecting you

 To come this way and fall into my arms.

 And now I know I can't deny this feeling any longer.

 I close my eyes, I can't stop thinking about you.

 Crack a smile, I just can't lose.

 At a mile a minute my heart beats to the limit when I'm with you.

So, kiss me again underneath the moonlight.

 You're more than a friend, oh.

 I knew it from the first sight, yeah.

 Hold me, feel my heart beat.

 Put your arms around me.

 And kiss me again.

I can't let you go, can't let you float away.

 'Cause that would be a mistake.

 I'm not ready to run, can't let you go to waste.

 No, no, no, no.

And kiss me again underneath the moonlight.

 You're more than a friend, oh.

 I knew it from the first sight, yeah.

 Hold me, feel my heart beat.

 Put your arms around me.

 Hold me, feel my heart beat.

 And put your arms around.

 And kiss me again, and again, and again.

 Oh, kiss me again.

(A/N sorry I can’t remember who sings which part but if you watch the video on the side you’ll be able to work it out) I strummed the last chords and everyone started clapping I didn’t realise halfway through the song we got a crowd! Me and Michael turned to each other and grinned I thought mission accomplished Los Angeles knows we arrived!

We were walking home chatting about our performance at the park when we ran into a boy about my age he had blonde hair and the most beautiful brown eyes I had ever seen “oh hi there sorry we weren’t looking where we were going” I smiled trying to be polite “no worries, are you new around here” obviously picking up on the British accents “yeah just moved here today we live in that blue little house” I pointed to where we lived “oh you’re the new neighbours, nice to meet you I’m Ross” he introduced himself  “I’m Matti and this is my older brother Michael” I stuck out my hand, he shook it “you’re not by any chance Ross Lynch?” I asked “yeah that’s the one!” oh my gosh I’m shaking hands with my idol and I’m being so calm about it. We said our goodbyes and continued home. When we got in I grabbed Michael’s hands and started jumping up and down! I had just drawn a crowd singing with my brother and met my idol all in one day of getting here! This move was the best thing that could have ever happened to me!