38-watery movies

I left the room in my comic strip bikini top and boy’s swimming trunks, ray bans resting comfortably on the top of my head nestled in my hair. I was so ready for the beach. I walked downstairs and out the back door walking on to the beach taking my flip flops off allowing my feet to sink into the sand I made my way over to the others who were already there tanning “I thought you were dudes” I called as I made my way over there “we are” they hollered back in defence “dudes don’t sunbathe, they surf” I yelled running to the sea with my board the sound of running feet tell me that the guys have finally decided to man up and join me surfing leaving Rydel to tan.

“Heck to the yes!” I called as I caught my 5th wave beating the boys who wiped out trying to catch it. Karma came to bite me on the bum because I soon wiped out much to the boys amusement “how does it feel Matti?” Rocky asked echoing my words from earlier after watching them wipe out yet again “sshh we shall not speak of this” I grumbled as I waded out pushing my soaking wet side fringe out of my eyes. It was 5 o’clock and most of us were dead on our feet me included after nonstop rehearsal, filming and recording me and the rest of Holey Cheese were exhausted “alright I don’t know about you guys but I’m knackered” I yawned “us too” Harry, Jack, Ed and Max echoed yawning and leaning on each other sleepiness evident on their faces “knackered?” the Lynches and Ratliff echoed confusion etched on their faces “it’s a British thing” we all mumbled back sleepily as they nodded their heads getting used to us using our ‘strange’ words “alright then dinner and nap time for this tired bunch of crazy kids” Riker laughed ruffling our hair “hey shut up” I whined like a 5 year old as he laughed at me “stop being mean to me!” everyone was laughing when I said this I just huffed and went inside to shower and change.

I came out of the steam filled bathroom and closed the door behind me, towel tightly wrapped round me I stepped away from the door and over to my draws where I pulled out a fresh pair of The Big Bang Theory pyjama bottoms and Nightmare Before Christmas t shirt and pulled my damp hair up into a bun clipping my fringe back. After getting changed into my pyjamas I headed downstairs to the dinner table greeting mum and Michael who were already seated and enjoying their Chinese take away “mm smells good what you guys order?” I asked sitting down “little bit of everything” Michael said after swallowing his mouthful I nodded my head and grabbed a cartoon of noodles and chopsticks digging in.

I woke up in my bed the next day feeling refreshed and energised ready for my last day off. I pulled the covers off and walked over to my wardrobe grabbing fresh underwear along the way from my draws, I pulled the doors open and grabbed the small remainder of clothing that wasn’t packed for tour from my wardrobe a Guns ‘N’ Roses tank top, ripped paint splattered denim cut off shorts and cowboy boots. After getting dressed I left the house and went over to the Lynches next door. I rang the doorbell DING DONG! The bell went off echoing around the house as a flurry of footsteps echoed around the house as they battled to get to the door first “hey Matti” Ross said opening the door and giving me a quick peck “hey sweetie” I kissed him back and entered the hallway “so what are we going to be up to today?” I asked walking into the living room “since it’s your last day off before endless rehearsals and last minute tour planning I was thinking movie day just you, me and a bowl of popcorn” Ross suggested “sounds perfect” I smiled as he got up to make the popcorn “chose a film to start us off with Matti, but no Harry Potter!” he called from the kitchen as I groaned “you’re mean!” I yelled back as I shifted through the Lynch DVD collection settling on Star Wars Phantom Menace “chosen!” I yelled as Ross entered the room with the overflowing bowl of popcorn settling down on the sofa while I plopped disc in settling down next to Ross curling up into his side eyes glued to the screen hand making its way to the popcorn bowl every few minutes.

3 movies later and people had started to join us in the living room stealing our popcorn “hey gang” I said to them swatting at roaming hands “nice of you to join us” sarcasm dripped from my voice as everyone got comfortable on the floor and sofa “nice of you to invite us Matti” Ratliff smirked popping a piece of popcorn into his mouth “seriously?” I asked quirking an eyebrow at him “you know you love me” he replied cheekily “nah I love the blonde bombshell sitting next to me” Riker jumped on me “oh I didn’t know you felt that way Matti I love you too!” he exclaimed leaving a slobbery kiss on my cheek “eww no! You’re like a brother to me that would be wrong!”  I exclaimed pushing him off me and wiping his spit off my face “and you are way too old for me no offense old man” I teased Riker looking at his hair “is that a grey hair I see?” I teased acting shocked “it is!” Riker squealed like a girl and ran off to the bathroom to check if his blonde locks were going grey “you’re such a girl!” I called after his fleeing figure “oh Matti” Ross laughed wiping tears from his eyes “what are we going to do with you?” he asked wrapping me into a hug from behind “love me, feed me and never leave me” I responded seriously “that I can do” Ross responded as he kissed my nose “aww” Rydel cooed filming all of this for R5TV “Ryyy” I groaned dragging out the y “what? It’s just you are too cute together!” she squealed “like off the scale cute right?” Ratliff joined in mimicking Rydel’s earlier behaviour this had me cracking up. But my laughter soon faded as I saw an angry Riker re-enter the room, I gulped he looked like he was going to go all hulk smash on me “well is that the time?” I asked looking at my wrist pretending to check my invisible watch “got to run bye!” I darted out the living room making my way to the back door as I heard footsteps thundering after me “come on door open please I’m begging you” I pleading pushing down the door handle it finally decided to open I rushed down to the beach and hid behind one of the palm trees trying to hide from Riker which obviously failed he spotted my fiery hair (damn hair) and snuck up behind me his arms snaking round my torso as he threw me over his shoulder “put me down” I screamed fists banging against his back as I saw the sea edge come closer in my peripheral vision “no, no! I’M SORRY, I’M SORRY!” I screamed my banging picking up a faster more desperate speed “nice try Matti” and with that I was thrown into the sea like a rag doll I resurfaced spluttering and completely winded “I really hate you right now” I gasped out “you love me really” he smiled cheekily “no I really don’t” I replied slowly wading out salt water dripping from my body onto the sand below “that hurt” I puffed out putting my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath “you’re such an arse sometimes you know that Riker?” I asked straightening up “I’m sorry” he apologised and helped me into the house “I’ll try to make it up to you” I smiled “you don’t have to” he shook his head “nope but I do!” I laughed “well come on you idiot I need to go tell my boyfriend you didn’t kill” I joked ruffling his hair as we re-entered the Lynch household.

“Matti!” Ross yelled getting up from his spot on the sofa and running to me picking me up in a hug “he didn’t kill you!” he exclaimed “did a good job trying though” Riker butted in joking “yeah meanie!” I stuck my tongue out at me as he laughed at my childish behaviour “I’m sorry Matti” he apologised again “you better be” I joked “now I need some dry clothes” I turned to Rydel “since I’m packed for tour already Rydel can I borrow some of yours?” I asked “yeah sure” I smiled as Rydel took me upstairs “here’s a towel you need to shower I’ll have some clothes waiting for you” I smiled and thanked Rydel stepping into the bathroom and stripping off my wet clothes having a shower. I stepped out of the warm spray and grabbed the pile of clothes Rydel left me pulling on the white tank top and shorts I pulled the warm Hollister hoodie over the top and pulled my hair back into a ponytail. I folded the towel and put it into the wash bin exiting Rydel’s room I joined the gang back downstairs sitting in between Ross’ legs on the floor leaning my head against his chest “so what were we discussing?” I asked “the LOUDtour” Riker replied scribbling something down onto a piece of paper “we’re figuring out the set list” Rocky elaborated “sounds awesome we still haven’t sorted out a set list for us yet” I groaned as the thought dawned on me “so what have you guys got so far?” I asked peering at the paper as they started filling me in on the LOUDtour their eyes sparkling with happiness and excitement.