It Hurts Part 2

As he started talking i zoned out listening to the things they say. They tell me negative things , what they call positive to get me to come join "their world". I can't, i won't , i refuse. But what will happen if I do refuse?

As I'm thinking i can feel Jahseh cold, hard stare burning endless holes into the side of my face.

"You are listening to them again aren't you?" Jahseh said

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I whispered yelled, hitting my forehead repeatedly.

He grabbed my hand and held me close to his chest. Like if he would let go i would float away until he could no longer see my body, or he can no longer hear me breathing, or stroke what he calls " my beautiful silk hair".

Sometimes when i look into his eyes i see the fear, sadness, and anger. Of course he isn't angry at me he's angry at them.

"It's okay, it's okay." Jahseh says as he strokes my hair making me calm.

For some reason i would always melt like burning candle wax under his touch. We had passion for one another. We enjoyed each others presence. I love him. And he loves me.

"Sometimes i think will she leave me here all alone." He says laying his chin on top of my head, causing me to snap out of my thoughts.

I turn to face him.

"Baby you are so mistaken. As messed up in the head as i am I will never do something like that. Remember our saying? If i go down you come with me . Or if you go down I come with you." " As much as i would love to leave I can't. Im here for a reason. And I'm going to accomplish my reason. You know i love you to much to ever leave you! So don't think that way yung dagger d. " I chuckle as a tear shed down both him and i face in unison.

"I love you with so much passion, so much you, are my pride and joy. I love you so much that it hurts. I go crazy over you. They say that some relationships happiness slowly fades away. But i still feel as happy from the first time I saw you. Your beautiful you know? Don't you ever forget that." Jahseh said looking straight into my eyes with So much sincere you'd think that he would start balling his eyes out.

"I love you more than words can tell and actions can show. Even though I didn't give you a whole paragraph. Just know that my saying had more meaning than yours." We both chuckle in unison.

And with that our night ended. But the best part that i got out of that was knowing how much he loved and cared for me. It showed me to never let my life come to an end purposely. He would feel so alone.

I hope you enjoyed until my next imagine see ya later 😊