1.0

A/N 

so uh yea, this is a new story :-)

i will try to update it as much as i can bc for the 8 weeks of summer, i will only be on here for 4 of them :-(

sorry!

so yea here's chap 1.0 :-)

x L

'

'

'

'

"What do you mean I can't come with you?!" I practically screeched at my brother, who was on the other end of the hallway we were currently standing in.

"Cierra, I don't want you to come because you'd be around eight other teenage boys! You know how I feel about that!" Luke shouted back at me, waving his hands around.

"But Luke that's not fair! I mean I am 3 minutes older than you, shouldn't I have a say in this?!" I was yelling now.

"What have I told you? There will be eight other boys that are much older than you and I don't want my sister hanging around them!"

"Ugh, I BET CALUM WOULD WANT ME TO GO HUH WHAT ABOUT CALUM! If you don't let me see my best friend than I won't be very pleased with you."

" I thought Abi was your best friend, I mean you wouldn't want to leave her all alone would you?"

He was using a tone that I hated, the tone he used when he told on me for eating the last cookie in the cookie jar.

" Abi would come with me so we wouldn't have to worry about her being lonely, besides Calum is my best guy friend." Now I was using the same annoying voice, I could tell he was ticked off so that meant I was doing my job.

Luke looked at me with complete disgust before turning around and walking away, I had to call Abi anyway so he was almost doing me a favor by not talking to me anymore. Maybe Abi could get me on that tour, afterall her brother was the one and only Liam Payne.

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

"Your brother said yes right? because if he did that means we only have like 14 days to go shopping and pack... all before sneaking out to the airport and going on a tour around the world!" I screeched louder than I ever had before, and I'm pretty sure it was deafening.

"WAIT ISN'T CALUM GONNA BE THERE?!?"

not again...

"Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh what if he wears his Nasa shirt?! We could twin!!"

Classic Abi, she knows me and Calum are buddies and she also happens to know I can hook them up, if I wanted to but hA NOPE.

She likes to fangirl to everyone about how they should ship #CABI... its kinda cute, I mean shes like a liitle girl at a carnival telling every one how she won a prize at one of the games.

"Ok you need to calm down, Calum probably doesn't even like you that way," I chuckled, a smirk sliding its way onto my face.

"Oh shut up, you never know."

 "I'm pretty sure if he had this crush on you he would've told me, we're like siblings!" I chuckled at Abi's frowning face.

"Whatever," Abi turned around and continued her array or rambling.

"Should we start packing now?"

'

'

'

'

'

eh, i could've done better but whatever lol

this is just the start :3

hopefully I'll have more time to continue writing this :-D

I have quite a busy summer so I'll try my best!

anyways...

CHAPTER ONE IS ABOUT A WEEK EARLY WOOP

ENJOY 

PS CHAPTER 1.5 WILL BE OUT LATER-ISH? IDK

x L

pss yea i know this is a sucky chapter so forgive me please omg

and to confirm some things, Abi is Liam's sister who moved to Aus where Cierra lives and all that, so they're best friends and they're to get Liam to let them on the tour n' stuff :-)

^^ JUST TO CLEAR SOME INNER THOUGHTS YOU GUYS HAVE IDK, COMMENT IF YOU'RE CONFUSED :-)