Chapter Two

Vlad's POV

I am so happy that I can see the real side of my son and not the faked side that he uses at school and in public. I am also very proud of him because he is the hero that no one will live up to.  Maddie and Jack don't deserve the right to call him their son. They have mistreated him since he was five. He should be living with me, but he has six months till he moves here.

Narrator's POV

All the sudden one of Walker's goons came up to spy on the group. He then reported it to Walker.

"Real world items detected. I should've known it would have been you punk." Walker interrupted. Surprising everyone but Team Phantom and Valerie.

"Walker I should not be surprised. I mean I could beat you in a second or I could just order you and your goons back to your prison. Your choice. I'm top dog here not you." Danny replied cockily.  As everyone gasped at his attitude. Nobody had seen this side of Danny except the ghosts and his special family.

"I'll take the hard way punk as you can hardly beat me." Walker replied as snootily as possible.

"Need I remind you who I am Walker. I am the prince of the Ghost Zone and of Pandora's Keep." Danny reminded him with the attitude that says Confidence and I can beat you up so fast you wouldn't be able to see for a month.  The others were thinking 'oh crap! he can beat us up.'  

"Fine! But, you will regret it." Walker snarled.

"Yeah right. I could have you sacked in 2 seconds flat." Danny replied snarkily.

Then the fight began. The Prince against the Jailer. They have battled so many times the ghosts have lost count. After a brutal fight with Danny as the winner and Walker walking away in shame everyone was surprised that Danny could fight so well. Vlad was so proud of his son that you could practically feel it. Danny then explained why he was so good. He told them that he had secretly been taking self defence classes, which was a complete lie. Vlad, Danny, Sam, Tucker, and Dani, knew the truth. Some people had some suspicions that he was lying.