Chapter 1

"(Y/N)!"

You turned your head around to see your mother calling you. You obliged.

"Yes?", you asked.

"(Y/N), dear, could you do me a favor and get some groceries for later?", she handed you a list full of groceries to buy.

"Sure, mom!", you replied. You took your (F/C) wallet and walked out of the house. Well, almost. A hand touched your shoulder. You turned your head to see Choromatsu.

"(Y/N)? Where are you going?", he asked.

"Choro-nii, I'm going to get some groceries. Wanna come along and help?", you asked.

"Eh-Eh? Sure..", Choromatsu replied, his face red. You were slightly confused as to why his face was red, but you decide to not question it.

You and Choromatsu then walked out of the house together. 2 minutes into the journey to the supermarket you spot Ichimatsu and Jyushimatsu playing baseball. More like, Jyushimatsu playing baseball with Ichimatsu as a bat.

"Ichi-nii! Jyushi-nii!", you called out to them, who waved at you.

"(Y/N), let's go!", Choromatsu tried to avert your attention as he did not want any of his brothers to ruin his moment of being alone with you.

"But Choro-nii.. I want them to join too..", you pouted.

"Okay, okay!", Choromatsu said. He hated seeing you pout.

"Ichi-nii! Jyushi-nii! Want to join us to shop for groceries?!", you asked them.

"Let's go! Let's go!", Jyushimatsu said.

"I guess I'll go too...", Ichimatsu said.

You smiled and walked to the supermarket with three of your older brothers.

"She's cute when she's happy...", your 3 brothers thought to themselves.

The four of you then heard a voice in front of you.

"Ugh.. I didn't win at pachinko again!". You instantly recognized that voice to be Osomatsu's voice.

"Oso-nii?", you said. Osomatsu turned his head to see 4 of you.

"Oh, hi (Y/N)! Hey younger brothers! Where are you guys going?", he asked.

"Oh, we're going to get groceries for mom. Want to join?", you asked.

"NO NO NO HE MUST NOT COME PLEASE GOD NO.", Choromatsu, Ichimatsu and Jyushimatsu prayed in their heads.

"Eh.. Since there's nothing else for me to do.. Sure.", Osomatsu replied.

"Yay! Now the party had increased by 1!", you shouted with excitement.

Choromatsu, Ichimatsu and Jyushimatsu sighed.

The 5 of you walked across a bridge to get closer to the supermarket in silence. Then, you heard another voice.

"Ahh, when will my Karamatsu Girls come?", it said. It was Karamatsu. You laid a hand on his shoulder.

"Kara-nii?", you asked. He instantly turned his head and his eyes grew wide.

"Dearest (Y/N)? Bruzzahs? What brings you here?", he asked, his sunglasses falling out.

"Tch.. Shittymatsu..", Ichimatsu mumbled.

"Oh, me and the 5 of us are going to get some groceries. Hey, wanna join us?", you asked, unaware of the rage growing in the 4 brothers that were with you.

"Hm, sure.", Karamatsu smirked.

You hummed in response. You then walked to the supermarket, your 5 older brothers following you. The 6 of you were walking past a clothing store. Out walked Todomatsu.

"Oh, Todo-nii!", you called out to him.

"Ah, (Y/N)-chan! What brings you here?", he said, not wanting to acknowledge the presence of his 5 older brothers.

"I'm going to get some groceries with them.", you said, pointing to your 5 brothers, "Wanna join us?"

"Sure!", Todomatsu said.

Now it was the 7 of you walking to the supermarket. You smiled to yourself as you walked to the supermarket.

"I love this family!", you thought to yourself.

Meanwhile, your 6 older brothers saw you as an innocent bird in their eyes. They thought you were too perfect for them. This made them fall in love with you even more, as a man. This is obviously forbidden love, but they want it to be real.

A few moments later, your party arrived at the supermarket.

"Okay, I'm gonna split our group in pairs, but there's gonna be 1 person who's gonna be alone, is that okay?"

"Yep!", your 6 brothers said simultaneously. They thought it was one of them that would be alone.

In the end, you were alone, with Osomatsu and Choromatsu being a pair, Karamatsu and Todomatsu being a pair, and Ichimatsu and Jyushimatsu being a pair. You gave them a shopping list.

"Here are the things to buy. Have fun!", you smiled.

Half and hour later, the 7 of you were done with the grocery shopping. You went to pay for the groceries.

"Thats expensive! Guys, let's help pitch in!", Osomatsu said to his brothers. They agreed. In the end, you only paid a quarter of the initial payment, with your brothers paying for you.

"Wow, thanks a lot, niisans! I love you all!", you said.

"We love you too!", they replied.

"Like a man..", they said in their heads.

With grocery bags in everyone's hands, the party of 7, hosted by you, walked slowly back home.

A few minutes later, you were back at home, preparing lunch. Both your parents are out. You then called out your brothers,

"Oso-nii! Kara-nii! Choro-nii! Ichi-nii! Jyushi-nii! Todo-nii! Time for lunch!"

They quickly sprinted to the table, where the lunch was. They waited for you to sit. You sat between Osomatsu and Todomatsu. The 7 of you clasped your hands together.

"Itadakimasu!", the 7 of you said together.