Part 1: i met kyran

I was going to Funneh's room to wake her up but she was to lazy@ but I woke her up any way and we went to school and saw 1 boy I didn't know his name because we are new at this school but I think I like him but I told Funneh and she laughed I don't know why she laughed and we were early for class so we had a walk to the school we were hungry we were lucky we brought extra food. And wen we were done eating we kept on looking around we came to a girl named yandere she said hi she was nice she said can I tell you about this school you look like your new I didn't see you be for we said ya so than we went @to o our classes and I was lucky because I was with the boy but then we had to switch classes but I was with Funneh which is good. We went to lunch the boy was looking@ at me so when I looks at him he would look away then he came up to me and said hi he said it nervous I said hi back than he said I'm Kyran what's yours *blushing* I said mine is Gold he said thats a beautiful name I said thank you.
When he left Funneh said your mean I said why she replied and said you didnt say yours too
I said o what ever when we were out I told her about him.

Hope you enjoed and if it was short sorry I'll try to make the other one longer

Words 277