'You got Jim's scent all over you in times. You think that is easy for me?'

'At least mine is for a good reason! You just let her touch you and for what exactly? If she was hurt and you would be carrying her, now that would have been a different story, but you just let her touch you! Without any purpose!'

I get up and walk down the small stairs, but then I freeze. A loud whine has us both freeze.

'Marcus,' we both say and he shifts. I jump on Luke's back and he runs. Soon enough there are a lot of wolves behind us. Everyone is here, even Jim.

When we reach by the lake they all slow down when a roaring bear walks over to Marcus's wolf.

Luke makes me stay back and all of them attack the bear. I have to do something!

I run towards Marcus and when he sees me, he shifts into his human form. His belly is open and the wound is deep. Without thinking twice I take off my shirt and push it against the wound to make the bleeding stop. At least I am trying.

Marcus is breeding way to heavy and he is in so much pain that he can't even speak, but the way he looks at me, tells me enough.

His eyes speak a million words and it makes me cry. My tears well up in anger as I hear another wolf whine out of pain. Slowly I get up and turn around.

My breaths are uneven and the anger burning like hot steam inside of me. I put my arms to my sides and open my eyes. I use all the strength I have and the wolves all turn around in shock when the wolf is being lifted in the sky, not moving at all.

Luke shifts.

'Angel, be careful! You are walking on dangerous grounds!,' he tells me, but there is no turning back.

I break all the bones of the bear while he is in the air and i let him fall on the ground. Al of them shift now when I fall to the ground.

Maria runs towards me, but I point to Marcus with the little strength I have left.

Romy starts crying really loud, screaming almost.

'No! I am so sorry! Please! Please... Wake up! Please! I'll be better. I'll try harder.'

I look back for a moment and when I see her covered in his blood just like me I get tears in my eyes.

I start crawling over to him and they let me.

Romy looks at me with real tears rolling down her cheeks.

I place my hands on his wound and start wishing hard.

Angel, don't!

I ignore the voice in my mind.

'Angel, what are you doing?,' Luke asks shocked.

'No! Don't! You can't save him, just stop touching MY mate!'

She pushes me away, but I try to get back. She pushes me harder this time. But I am not giving up. I go back, but Luke grabs a hold of me.

I push him and when it doesn't work I unleash all my anger and they all fall crashing to the ground.

Angel, it is not you place to save lives!

I grin and place my hands on his body while letting the others go I let all my powers flow through him.

'Just stop trying already! You are not the Moon goddess! You don't decide who lives and who doesn't..'

I ignore her words and push harder.

'You are killing yourself,' Romy yells now.

I can see blood drop on the ground beneath me. I feel it flow out of my nose, but I still push harder, when he starts coughing I stop and crash to the ground.

It is then when the alarm is sounded.

I slowly open my eyes.

'He is here,' Luke says.

'How will she be able to fight? She can't fight like this,' Maria says panicking.

I try to get up, but fall down again.

Luke wants to help me but I shake my head.

After five tries I stand next to a tree and lean against it.

'I love you, Luke,' I tell him looking him deep in he eyes. 'And I am sorry.'

'I love you too. Thank you for saving Marcus.'

'How will we sneak him past all that? He needs to be taken care off,' Maria says.

'There is a small cottage in the woods. You, Tiffany and Romy carry him there, we have to finish this,' Luke says and then he looks at me with pain in his eyes, because he knows what is going to happen.

There are only two options and both end with me dying.

'Angel has to finish this.'

Without saying good bye they leave and I look at Jim, Luke, Liam and Brandon.

'We are right beside you,' Liam says.

'Let's do this,' I say.